Reviews for Breaking Beauty
emoellie42396 chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
Beautiful!:)
Fernwh chapter 22 . 11/24/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story and I'm so sad to see it end! I just wish there was more chapters with Bella and Edward together and living out their lives.
TheDay'sEye chapter 22 . 10/5/2011
Loved this, I think the last two chapters have been my favorite.
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
love it
L0V3-2-B3-M3 chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
love the story!
Jammya chapter 22 . 11/11/2010
I very much like this ending ;] It ties up a few loose strings and gives just enough to see the happily ever after. :]]
Jammya chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
Errr... this chapter was really rushed. :/ It felt like i was reading a book with pages riped out, the plot line was okay but really it wastoo fast.

I dont mean this is a horrid was 'cause I liked this story a lot. and just take this as constructive critisism. :]]
Jammya chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
Ummm... wow. o.o This actualy suprised me. I had everything i thought was going to happen thoughout and it mostly added up and then you throw this at me and just wow.

I was really hoping he was a vampire and under a cure... But Noooo you had to make things difficult and make Edward a raging Lunatic... o,o -cough- anyways I'. very interested in how you make this work out... erm.. with Edward and Beauty after this atom bomb... Good luck to you xD

Btw i really do like it .
Edward's spouse chapter 22 . 10/17/2010
excellent story. cannot wait for more.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 8/28/2010
Love this story! One of the best Beauty and the Beast/ Twilight stories I have read! It's not really one or the other, but your own amazing twist on the combination of stories. I really enjoyed reading it.
Vera-Henry chapter 22 . 8/17/2010
When does this story take place? I love it, by the way.

Vera
annayiannishotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
did he really killed people? how could she be with him?
wilhelmiina2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Well the prologue made me curious. What year is this though? I also began to wonder if Edward's a vampire or cursed or just plain mental. :)