Reviews for Season 9
Dolphindreams chapter 20 . 2/16
If you've abandoned this story then can you please post saying that? Or just write a short summary of what you had planned for the rest?
Please come back to this fic
pierceangelus chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
This is a really great story :) i hope you finish it
reynanuy chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Not nearly enough Angel and Faith interaction in this for my liking, I was expecting way more, specially after reading he was going to give her away. I understand their relationship is not the focus of this story, but I always found it so profound, that I can't but feel disappointed in the view of the expectations I had for them here. It still was a great chapter, Graham was always kind of cool in the show, more so than Riley in my opinion. I was glad to find that Angel can still kick but as lowly human, even if he is not in his turf and was on someone else's show. In any case it was a great read.
TheCleanWriter chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
PLEASE tell me you're still continuing the story! I can't bare to see it end here! I really wanna see Angel get Buffy out of the Fairy Wood place!
Amanthya chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
Stayed up till 2am reading 8 and 9, and like far better than expected to. Esp 9, your writing really came into its own, and tugged my heart, made me worry, made me smile, made me laugh. Cannot wait to see more. Sorry short review on iphone, but basically: love it! Please update asap!
Madje Knotts chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
So, you should totally finish this cause, it's amazing and I need to know what happens next! Also, random canon thing, Spike does not go to the desert in Season 6 to regain his soul, he goes to get the chip magicked out of his head. He keeps saying he wants to be like he used to be so that he can give the Slayer what's coming to her. Basically, he wants to kill Buffy, sans chip!
Xena Avenger chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Two-parters aren't horrible, unless of course you don't update them for over a year...

Will this story be continued? I've been enjoying it so far and would love to see the season finished at least.
Always A chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Ok, I hardly ever write a review mostly because by the time I read them they are well past complete. I wasn't going to read this story because it wasn't finished, but I did anyways. Now I'm sitting here realizing you haven't written this since almost a year ago. I am hoping against high odds that you will finish these last few chapters. It was a fantastic re-write of Buffy, trust me if you had written the show I would've watched it instead of skipping the last few seasons. This is what the real show needed, better written drama and the insentive of B & A staying together. Thanks so much for this great story...PLEASE FINISH! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Great Chapter and I enjoyed the whole season. I noticed it has been quite some time since you updated. I would like to see you finish the season since you only like a couple of chapters. Please at least give us some closure!
Melissa chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Hi. Miss me? Probably not. I stopped reviewing cause your story is the best and so r u so, I actually didn't want to run the risk of annoying you. Heh, I no, silly. But while I'm here... Update or I'll learn to say it in Spanish!
Melissa chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Can you update cause I love updates in general but urs r the best.
Melissa chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Please update, I love them!
Melissa chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
I just whacked the avengers for the second time! Awesome! I have an army, we have a hulk. Geinius!
Melissa chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Hi. Me here. I wanna say you should update. Is that it, yeah i think that's it.