Reviews for Breaking Dawn: Edward's Perspective
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
theoceancrumb chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
U should update

Sorry for not logging in
Samaha chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
"I miss you already." She said.

I could see it In her eyes that she didn't want me to leave. Neither did I. I was joined to her. It felt like I was in heaven with her in my cold arms. They felt warm with her. Only that I wished that she wouldn't become a monster like me. I was going to take that innocent, human soul away in a second.

"I don't need to leave. I can stay…" I said.

In that instant all I could hear besides the silence in the room was the rapid thudding of Bella's heart, the broken rhythm of our breathing, and the whisper of our lips moving in synchronization. I remember telling her how much my desire for her blood had weakened after I spent those wretched, dark hours thinking she was dead- but it still pained me not so much though because I knew that I could loose her forever.

I couldn't help but gaze at her beauty so I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe that she would want to be with me, a monster, a demon. I wished she would run away but I wished to have her at the same time. After opening my eyes she met my gaze and we stared at each other. Looking into her eyes was like looking into her soul, her pure, innocent soul.

She continued to pull my face to hers again. I kissed her back carefully, trying not to hurt her.

"Definitely staying," I murmured once my lips were free. I never wanted to leave her. I wished that this moment would last forever.

"No, no. It's your bachelor party. You have to go." She said while running the fingers of her right hand through my hair and pressing her body tightly to mine.

I stroked her face with the back of my left hand, it was so warm. She was giving me mixed signals. Her body wanted me to stay but her lips were telling me something else. I didn't want to leave her all alone, I was quite content with staying here with her all night.

"Bachelor parties are designed for those who are sad to see the passing of their single days. I couldn't be more eager to have mine behind me. So there's really no point." I said with a partial smile on my face.

"True." She breathed against my throat.

After our passionate embrace, I laid down on her bed and took my shirt off. I continued to pull Bella next to me being extremely careful with her. To prevent her from freezing to death I wrapped a thick afghan around her body, but she still somehow found a way to intertwine our bodies together.

She began to run her warm hand down my ice cold chest, tracing across the flat planes of my stomach, just admiring my physic. I couldn't help but enjoy this moment, she sent a fragment of a shudder through my body. She came closer to me and carefully pressed the tip of her tongue against my lips. This was pure bliss for me but I couldn't take anymore, I had to control myself so I pulled away.

"Wait," She said, gripping my shoulders and pulling her body closer to mine. She then preceded to kick her leg free from the afghan and wrapped it firmly around my waist. "Practice makes perfect." She continued.

That statement made me laugh. Why couldn't she get used to it? That I wanted her so much but I could kill her in the same attempt.

"Well, we should be fairly close to perfection by this point, then, shouldn't we? Have you slept at all in the last month?" I couldn't recall, all of our nights seemed to go this route.

"But this is the dress rehearsal," She reminded me, "and we've only practiced certain scenes. It's no time for playing safe."

Once she said that I couldn't help but wish she didn't. I told her we would try but she just doesn't seem to get it, I din't want to hurt her, but she kept insisting.

"Bella…," I whispered with regret.

"Don't start this again," She said. "A deal's a deal."

That was true. But could I live or exsist if I hurt her? If I broke that fragile little human who loved me as a monster even?

"I don't know. It's too hard to concentrate when you're with me like this." I hesitated. "I can't think straight. I won't be able to control myself. You'll get hurt."

"I'll be fine." She said with confidence.

"Bella…" I tried to finish my sentence but she quickly pressed her lips against mine. I continued to kiss her, but soon realized that by kissing her I was giving up.

To get her mind off of the discussion at hand I brought up our wedding tomorrow. But Bella was always Bella. Stubborn, human, pure and beautiful.

"How are your feet?" I said.

"Toasty warm." She said with a grin.

I was a little taken back by this.

"Really? No second thoughts? It's not too late to change your mind." I said with a teasing smile.

"Are you trying to ditch me?" She said jokingly.

I chuckled. "Just making sure. I don't want you to do anything you're not sure about."

"I'm sure about you. The rest I can live through." She said.

I slightly hesitated again before speaking, could she really live through the rest? What about her life? Her family? I wouldn't want her to make the wrong decision.

"Can you?" I asked quietly. "I don't mean the wedding-which I am positive you will survive despite your qualms-but afterward…what about Renée, what about Charlie?" She was giving up her family, her friends, her life, her soul for me while I...What could I give her? My dead heart that could never beat?

She signed and said. "I'll miss them."

"Angela and Ben and Jessica and Mike." I said

"I'll miss my friends, too." She said with a huge smirk on her face. "Especially Mike. Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

A sharp yank of jealousy pulled me in its direction. Mike Newton? Hmph! But she'd said 'yes' to me.
She began to laugh but then had a stern look on her face.

"Edward, we've been through this and through this. I know it will be hard, but this is what I want. I want you, and I want you forever. One lifetime is simply not enough for me."
That reminded me about Charlie's assumption that she was...pregnant. I wished strangely that we had that kind of potential. That, she'd have that human experience. But she couldn't because a monster, taking everything she had.

"Frozen forever at eighteen," I whispered.

"Every woman's dream come true," She teased. Oh, so it was dream, now? I thought of it as a nightmare.

"Never changing…never moving forward." I said.

"What does that mean?" She said surprisingly. She was quite shocked.

"Do you remember when we told Charlie we were getting married? And he thought you were," I was having a hard time with the last part. "…pregnant?"

"And he thought about shooting you," She guessed with a laugh. "Admit it-for one second, he honestly considered it." Yes, he did. But it didn't distract me totally.

"What Edward?" She said.

"I just wish…well, I wish that he'd been right."

She gasped and made an odd sound. I knew her reaction when I'd seen the shock in her eyes.

"More that there was some way he could have been. That we had that kind of potential. I hate taking that away from you, too."

After hearing that from me, she waited there In silence.

"I know what I'm doing." She said. I was shocked by her response. Oh, really? Did she know that I could kill her? Did she know she was giving up her soul. Did she ever considered...Rosalie's advise on her mortality.

"How could you know that, Bella? Look at my mother, look at my sister. It's not as easy a sacrifice as you imagine."

"Esme and Rosalie get by just fine. If it's a problem later, we can do what Esme did-we'll adopt."

But, it will be...wrong somehow. It wouldn't be the same. So much for me.

"It's not right! I don't want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to give you things, not take things away from you. I don't want to steal your future. If I were human-"

I was interrupted by her hand. She gently placed It upon my mouth.

"You are my future. Now stop moping, or I'm calling your brothers to come and get you. Maybe you need a bachelor party."

She was right, I was moping.

"I'm sorry, I am moping, aren't I? Must be the nerves."

"Are your feet cold?" She said. Hah!

"Not in that sense. I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan. The wedding ceremony is the one thing I can't wait-"

Just as I was about to finish my thought I heard Emmett and Jasper's thoughts from almost a mile away. They were coming rather quickly to escort me to my "bachelor party."
By this time I was hoping to stay the night with Bella.
'Hope you're having fun, bro. I wonder if Bella would mind if we broke her house' Emmett thought.
'Alice would be waiting...' Jasper thought.

"Oh, for the love of all that's holy!" I said loudly.

"What's wrong?" She said, alarmed.

I couldn't help but grit my teeth in frustration.

"You don't have to call my brothers. Apparently Emmett and Jasper are not going to let me bow out tonight."

She clutched me closer to her for one second then with apprehension she released me. I wish I knew what she was thinking at that moment.

"Have fun." She said.

Out of nowhere Bella began to shudder and I realized it was from Emmett's rude, but deliberate, scraping on the glass. It sent goose bumps through her entire body. I wanted to kill Emmett but I wouldn't he was my family.

"If you don't send Edward out, we're coming in after him!" Emmett said teasingly.
Huh...I had to go. Or her house would be broken.

"Go," She laughed. "Before they break my house."

I was content in staying with her but I knew if I did Emmett wouldn't let me hear the end of it. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I got up from Bella's bed and put my shirt on, fluidly and swiftly to a human's eye. I turned to Bella and leaned down to give her a soft kiss on her forehead. I wasn't partial to leaving her, but she wanted me to have a good time.

"Get to sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow."

"Thanks! That's sure to help me wind down." She said sarcastically.

"I'll meet you at the alter."

"I'll be the one in white." She smiled.

I couldn't help but chuckling.

"Very convincing." I said just before springing through the window and landing next to Emmett. Once I finally went down to Emmett and Jasper, Emmett couldn'
abiodun chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Y is it incomplete and i would give this story a 1 out of 10
veryvictoria chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I love this chapter... Its one of my favorites from the book, and I think you wrote Edward's pov of it very well. I am brazilian, so when I first heard they would be spending their honeymoon in Brazil, I was as happy as a little kid. And RPattz speaking portuguese in the movie is one of the best scenes ever. It is f****** perfect. He is all like "Eu a amo..." in a cute accent that makes goosebumps flow down my spine. Hahahaha
veryvictoria chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Ownnnt! _ so cuteeeee! 3 :-*
veryvictoria chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hey... I liked this story. I love Edward's POVs, they are awesome. I''ll keep reading this. Keep up with the good job! ]
Jasmin Francis chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
you have conjured up a great understanding of how Edward would feel in this situation, the only problem is just a few little spelling mistakes. i like how you shortened the real chapter to fit in Edwards head, it makes it better, so we dont have to repeat the story we already know.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this thank you! Youre awsome!
lucystilinski chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Hey aren't u gonna complete the story? I really like it! when is bella gonna give birth! I've read breaking dawn but I really want to know Edward's POV so hurry up !
LVQueen1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Hope to see an update soon. I like the style of writing you are creating. I think I enjoy things written in Edward's POV the most. Keep going!
Carolcatherine chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
As an older adult I appreciate the way Breaking Dawn has been written. It not only has taste, but it also meets the needs of the younger readers, as well the older readers. The author has seemed to wrap the story of Edward and Bella around the reader, using a romantic way of speaking, as well as being respectful with each other. Even when Jacob entered the picture again, even when everyone did not understand why he was such an important part of Edward and Bella's relationship, the subtile reminder of what Jacob had told Bella about "imprinting" was a gradual hint surrounding them. Their world is not black and white, it is a mixture of stories, superstitions, wound in their minds. But in the end love wins out, nature joins forces, to make the impossible possible. I loved the whole Saga.
lashawnnov chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB! Let's get more of his feeling and more of everyones thougths.
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 9/7/2009