Reviews for Eulogy for an Angel
lenabui98 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Poor Sakura, but in the end everything work out.. Amazing story!
mysteriousshadow chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
OH NO'S WHY! The tragity :'( so sad it mad me cry and I hardly ever cry (-_-;) but so romantic at the same time it made my heart swell lovely work
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
wow... i loved this story! it was so good :) i cried t the "death scene" i completely entered the world of this fanfic... which made me so sad that it was over :( so Sakura never saw her friends again :( well i'll go look up your other stories!
darkapajamalord chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
brilliant and amazing. i am happy i have found this story
Kupcake1010 chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Wow I really liked this story. You did an amazing job :)
Poppy Young chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
SO GOOD! IT WAS SWEET ALL THE WAY AND AT THE END... I CRIED When I thought they died! Then he rememebrs and I'm LIKE GAHHHH! 3 3 3 My heartstrings! Thank you for this amazing story 3
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
This is one of the best ever fan fictions I've ever read! You are so talented!
mandycandy chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I love this story i think its amazing. I love the plot i have read alot of sasuXsaku and this is one of the best and let me tell u i have read alot of them
BoomPowMina chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
(I am BoomPowMina;cant log in).Beautiful. They are together forever and ever,hand in hand, finally their pain ends. Truelly WONDERFUL story, very well written, i LOVE it, it made me cry 2 times, joy and sadness, Good job, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING IT!
BoomPowMina chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
.God. THEY ARE ALIVE! WOOOOO HOOOOO OH HAPPY DAY! :DDDD I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY AND LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY! But...he doesnt remember... SASUKE YOU BETTER REMEMBER! YUMI BURN IN HELL!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Oh man...you made me cry...cry my heart out... They died together... :')
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
O.O well fuck you Karin... Lets hope the door slammer is Sasuke
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! UUUHHHGGGHHH BURN IN HELL ALL OF YOU! Poor Sakura... D:
BoomPowMina chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
:') Ahem...nice...
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Oh... wow... for the first time in my life...i dont hate Karin so much, actually im sorry for her...but SASUSAKU 4 EVAAAAR