Reviews for Charade
karonkgb chapter 2 . 2/13
After watching season 9 it would do the boys and their fan matron to watch some Audrey Hepburn to sooth the soul.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/13
Popcorn and blood stains, only Dean could pull it off. This is my second reading, and Yes, Peck scared the life out of me when the stone mouth ate his hand.
TolkienGirl chapter 2 . 1/31
LOVED this. It was so cute! Your writing is amazing, I've been plowing through your stories. :)
Zana Zira chapter 2 . 1/17
This is so sweet! Like Sam, I expected some kind of angsty, dark secret (like most of the boys' secrets are.) Thinking about Dean loving Audrey Hepburn and musicals made me laugh almost as hard as Sam did. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! I laughed pretty hard when Sam was makin' fun of Dean in the bathroom. Great job!
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
loved the retrograde line with mars:)
tvj12 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The first chapter with Lola was hilarious, and I love the feisty character you created. I also liked the concern you gave Sam over Dean keeping secrets. Fun story all around. -tvj12
Victoriaswords chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
CUTE
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
i would love to meet someone like that. Nice!
Zinfer chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Adorable! _
Jimperbam chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This was just...well-written. Like, immersively well-written. Quite a contrast to this review, but I'm still trying to come to terms with the awesome of what I just read. 3
melancholyblood chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Cool :)

im happy i read it.
Liz Roman chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
So cute and wistful, especially the scene with Lola. Dean and Sam were both really in character.
craizypet chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
i havent seen those movies, i shall be loking them up, just so i can watch them! i love it! the way you write is so goooooood!
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
awww! thats so perfect, its the right mix of a sweet, cosy sounding story, and a little of dean humour. loved it!