Reviews for Charade
Orion6317 chapter 2 . 11/22
Hi ! It's an old story for you but... Anyway
Thank you, you made my day with it.
I adore Sam the Nag.

I have to search out this story and re read it every once in awhile.
So real Dean stomping out. So real Dean getting caught up in an old movie. So real Dean having a homey date with the best girl in town. So good seeing a look at natural life for a change, and yes, clean cloths.
Scifygeek chapter 2 . 7/6
Hi! I really enjoyed that! Love the idea of Dean crushing on Audrey :0)
pokefan22546 chapter 2 . 1/22
That was beautiful! *Another jealousy wave*
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 1/22
I think I just felt a wave of jealousy for that chick.
babyloki21 chapter 2 . 1/7
This was so damn brilliant. Totally bro-feely. Loved it.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh god the sugar coma this chapter induced... although now I need popcorn.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
When I read this yesterday evening I liked it. Dean deserves some innocent fun and I'm sure he's good company. Thanks for posting it. chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Great story. Awesome Dean ending up watching the movie in a laundrette with Lola and loved the thought of Dean loving Audrey Hepburn movies and perfect that he was drugged up and out of it enough to tell Sam ... and for them to sit and watch one together!
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I feel terrible about Dean missing Sabrina, most days my absolute favorite!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Dean's got good taste! Who isn't in love with Audrey Hepburn and whomever was lucky enough to be her leading man in any given film?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
This is the soft side of Dean Winchester. It should come out to play more often.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Such a perfect night for Dean. He needs to relax every now and then. Lola is a hoot.
karonkgb chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
After watching season 9 it would do the boys and their fan matron to watch some Audrey Hepburn to sooth the soul.