Reviews for My Baby
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 4 . 2/9
even though i don't like the fact that Jake imprint on her still this is a good story cant wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
goodstory i loved it such good job make more
A. Croft chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm really glad I found this story, It fufilled the awkward gap that Stephanie Meyer left. I was disappointed that she didn't write more family moments in BD where there clearly needed to be some. Also another thing that upset in BD is the baby's rapid growth, which you remedied. Again thanks for writing this fic.

This kind of bugged me, but Emmett is spelled with two t's not one.
MyZebraWillEatYou chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Please continue anyway love the story can't wait to hear more :D 3
Cullen girl 0797 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
please continue soon pleas pleas you are a good writter please continue the story
TinySnowflake chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Aww, I love this story!

It's so cute (:

And Alice was so funny at the end of this chapter with her saying: 'I love you too!' Even if Bella didn't said it to her.. Update soon , please !
country girl for life chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
i love it! its very good! keep up the good work!
tiffer285 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
the ending was hilarious please write more
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I love how Alice didn't know the significance of the Lion and lamb animal teddies.
FallingStar95 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Lol! This was a funny chapter. So sweet! Please update soon! I'm begging you! :)
ceara1888 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
aw too cute
TriGemini chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Good chapter!

And yeah, leave it to Alice to ruin a sweet moment between Edward and Bella.

Also, leave it to Alice to spend tons of money, on stuff that Renesmee probably doesn't need yet; although, the idea of a child's piano was cute.

Not to mention, who wouldn't compliment a cute child like Renesmee, she's just to adorable, for words.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
it is deffinatly not boring, I'm really enjoying this story.

In the next chapter, give a flashback, i'd love to see how the cullens dealt with Bellas semi normal pregnancy. :)

-Kimmy
Mordanyes chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This story is great! I love how you have changed the last book to how you think it should have been!Tips of improvement, try and make it a little more rounded by putting more information and texture. Remember long stories aren't always good stories.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Hey I just read the first three chapters of My Baby and I can't wait for Chapter 4!

{{hugs}}