Reviews for Parallels
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 21 . 4/17
Read Kiplings story before this and the contrast in genre is both amazing and scary. I felt Kiplings was more in light humor, but your twist to me was more of an improvement in characters and story.

I've known about the multiverse and this story plays with the idea of possibilities. The characters were strong right from the beginning. I grew accustom to them just as I am with our usual JL. I can't wait to follow up on the sequel to this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Yes God! You conversations in all your stories are so moving. Loving this story ...
Aliana Grayson chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
this story was awesome good job
Eating Upside Down chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Is this story just bat woman correcting batman? I think you need to properly articulate his side of the story. Batman is content as long as wonder woman is happy. He doesn't need anything more than her happiness. All we see in this story is this supposed "unhappiness" batman is dealing with. I honestly believe that if you truly love someone, you are satisfied with his/her happiness. Unless batwoman proves that Diana is actually unhappy to Bruce, I don't think he would actually do anything to mend their relationship. A lot of romance fics try to force some type of "necessary" relationship, but the most beautiful type of romance is when a person opens his heart to his best friend. That type of closeness/openness is painful and takes a lot of effort to maintain. I don't see something like that that in this story. I see people being "pushed" and coerced into things... I would rather my friends make a birthday party because they wanted to, not because they feel obligated to. Which brings me to my point. Is Bruce obligated to get with Diana in your story? I think most readers would agree that yes, yes he is.
Waqig chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
What a great story and what a great ending to a great story well done
ILoveSxS chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I love your fanfics so much
ILoveSxS chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I laughed so hard imagining them sing that song
R-dude chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Your profile is a treasure trove of Bruce/Diana goodness.
TheXBlackXQueen chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
One of my favorite BMWW stories.
ZeldaIsis chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
Not surprised that this story was amazing. You are truly talented.
Ikurus chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Especially Bella and Daminen. I could get used to that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
love it!
Ni Castle chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Innovative, amazing, wonderful... are some words that come to my mind to describe this story that caught my attention from start to finish. I admit, I was a little confusing at first, but Lady Isis, you have excelled in this story.
Congratulations! Just loved this version inverse of our favorite couple. And I laughed a lot with the Luthor falling in love for WW.
PS.: Never stop writing, you have the gift
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
This is a great story!
Kipling Bunny chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
Yay! Despite the battle that had to take place, it ended the way it should. :)

Poor Bella, she had to be vicious :P