Reviews for Legacy
Yay! You updated! Thank you!
natzilla chapter 16 . 5/7
gah !you have a talent for cliff hangers, don't you ! :)) and Kate, honestly... how naive can one be ? :D Im so looking forward to more sexy time between Kadaj and Yaz so you know ! Thank YOU for updating at last, always a pleasure !
Curiosity killed the Cate...

She honestly hasn't figured it out?

She checks his clothes for strands of hair? I'd be a little freaked out, but then again, Kadaj is a nympho who'd probably enjoy it. Loz, on the other hand, might get jealous his girl is string at his brothers so much.

Be hilarious if it was actually Reno in disguise.
Razell chapter 11 . 4/30
Out of the three, she picked the right one. Loz took the news well, happily even. For an assassin, he's a sweet guy.

Kadaj is a Grade-A bastard.

Poor Reno never knows when to shut up or back down. I guess that's part of his charm. He can certainly take care of himself in a fight, but he's too cocky to recognize when he's facing something too big for him too handle.

Yazoo X L, that's one of the most unique pairings I've ever encountered. Was it just a one night thing, or will we see him again?
Razell chapter 4 . 4/29
Yes! Finally someone agrees with me! Loz is NOT ugly! He's the best looking of the bunch, in my humble opinion. And the nicest.

I like the way you mix his innocence with his violent occupation, as if he doesn't even realize that it's bad to kill people. He had that strange mixture of childishness and devotion to his fanatical brother (Not that it was really his fault he was driven insane by their 'Mother'). The remark about the flowers was great, as the brothers don't have much luck with gardening due to their nature. And his poor self-esteem, he thinks that no woman could want him and any woman who even tries to be nice to him is either trying to information on his brothers, a desperate hooker or someone hired by his brothers, poor guy. Maybe he can become more confident as time goes by...

I recognized the red-head, of course, but who was the blue-haired porcupine guy?

This has to be the first story where someone turned down Reno for Loz. I like Reno, but Loz needs love too!
fantasi88 chapter 16 . 4/28
Thanks for the update, its been a long time. I belived this thory to have been dropped, but i'm glad i was wrong.

I figured out right away who Kadajs "lover" is. I can not see that the brat is ashamed about it, or Yazoo or Loz for that, more like he does not botter telling. Loz will more likely be confused why Cate getts upset and chocked.
croaksome3 chapter 16 . 4/28
Thank you for the update. You don't know how much I have longed for this chapter. You have done a great job as always and the suspense is killing me.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
KorNaXon chapter 14 . 4/28
I wonder who Yazoo seduced in that bar. Thanks for not settling it.
KorNaXon chapter 6 . 4/27
You paired up my Nr 1 Favorite Anime Guy with my Nr 2 Favorite one. That was unexpected. O.O
KorNaXon chapter 5 . 4/27
That made me laugh again, even louder than Loz's question about the flower.
You keep this boys so deliciously in character, all my respect. This is great fun to read.
KorNaXon chapter 4 . 4/27
You made me laugh out loudly! :D
It was lovely to read. I was afraid that Yazoo would interfere when Loz grabbed and shaked the guy, but he stayed where he was, great.
Poor Loz, I feel a bit sorry for him, but not much, he'll get laid anyway. I guess he'll be completely awkward, hehe.
KorNaXon chapter 3 . 4/27
Awww, he's so IC! Great work, highly entertaining!
KorNaXon chapter 2 . 4/26
I loved Kadaj's description, very accurate. He must be intimidating at close range.
demetrifever123 chapter 16 . 4/26
Heyo! You're back! .

I was a little worried you wouldn't continue this story, honestly, because little kids (kids in general, actually) are so time-consuming, and I'm ecstatic that you're still going to finish this! Don't feel rushed, of course; your daughter obviously comes first. :)

Speaking of kids - Cate's pregnancy is way too amusing to me, haha. That phrase - "another charming side-effect of pregnancy" - made me laugh. XD I think pregnancy is a beautiful thing, even during its not-so-pleasant moments, but I'm sure that when you're experiencing it firsthand, it doesn't feel so wonderful - especially during the later months of it. Luckily Loz is a great boyfriend and knows how to get Cate all the sweet treats he can. ;)

Loz is great. Seriously. He is. I know he's not supposed to be the smartest remnant, but he makes up for it with personality. :P

I can't remember if I've said this in a previous review, but I can't wait for more pregnancy-centered interactions between Cate and Yazoo (and maybe even Cate and Kadaj). And by pregnancy-centered, I mean that I have a feeling Yazoo might actually know a thing or two about that. Would he be well-versed on a variety of subject matters? Probably. But I'm not sure. It's been forever since I've watched this movie or read fanfictions on it. XD

Kadaj isn't the easiest to get along with and seems to not even try to tolerate Cate, but I wonder if he's secretly looking forward to the arrival of his niece/nephew. I mean, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo only have each other - no other family. It might be good for them to expand on it a little, even if Kadaj might play off the arrival of the baby as just another irritating part of their lives they have to worry about.

My gosh, what if Cate has some kind of pregnancy complications and only Kadaj is around to help her? Wouldn't that just be great. ;) It's fun just *imagining* that scenario.

Ah, I have so many feels about Kadaj and Yazoo (as individuals *and* as a combined unit ;)), but I'll save you from that rambling and just say that I'm so happy you're continuing this, and this chapter made my week. And my *gosh* did I mention the blowjob scene between Kadaj and Yazoo in the living room?! *fans cheeks* Kadaj is sex on legs, I swear... (Mm, that dirty talk he was throwing out there. ;)) So yeah, that scene was amazing. Anyways. XD I look forward immensely to the next chapter, and the chapter after that, and all the other wonderful chapters that will follow. Your fic is the only one I read in this fandom - I am so loyal to this story, haha.

Have a nice day/week/month/life (however long the next update takes, when I can next wish you well)! And happy toddler-ing! :D

- Hannah
heredia chapter 1 . 4/16
bitch typical "nitakaya" dumb cunt, hypocritical bitch