Reviews for The Dove Princess
LunaMarr chapter 21 . 1/19
This story is entirely too wonderful :)
harrylee94 chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved the way it turned out, and I especially loved the way you encorperated all those nurcery rhymes and stories in there. I also enjoyed how the chapters began with a storyteller talking to children; it made it feel just that little bit more 'fairy tale'-like.

Has to be my favorite Brothers Grimm fanfic I've read!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Change your Underwear! I loved that! I don't think this was at all out of character! :) Well done. :)
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
wonderful wonderful story! deserves much praise!
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i read this story a while back,its awesome!the plot is good,and best of all...no grimmcest! you are a fantastic author!
Chiwii chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
This is maybe the best story I have read here on . You have a way of writing that is just wonderful and the ending was absolutely awesome and sweet. You captured the characters great too, Jakob was simply adoreable. X3 I must say that I really thought Will was going to die at the end of ch 19, but I'm glad he didn't. :D

Keep up the good work! o(o)o
JacobG chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
When's the sequel?
The Vampire Pony chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
First, I changed my name from JacobG.

OMG, don't let Will die, don't don't don't! After all that Jake has been through he can't lose a brother. I am counting on you to not put anyone in any more misery.
klutzygal12 chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
gr...
The Vampire Pony chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
OMG! I loved that. The near death, the desperate attempt to free the girls, the passionate kiss at the end was all so amazing. Bravo!
JacobG chapter 17 . 8/28/2009
O.M.G. that was amazing! If you don't get the next chapter up soon I will have no choice but to kill you. Get it up! Get it up! Get it up!
The Vampire Pony chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
Thanks for the chapter. I have a request for the next one: more Jacob. Keep the story going. Oh yeah, sorry for not reviewing sooner, but my computer is down, the family one is down and my sister and mom hog the only one that isn't so I don't get any time online anymore. Get the next chapter up; I'm really anxious for the happy ending!
The Vampire Pony chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
That was... weird. Jacob talking to geese? Hmm. It wasn't expected, but it was interesting and humorous. Again, well written. Get up the next chapter.
JacobG chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
I feel too lazy to log in again, but obviously this is JacobG. Anyways, that was an interesting chapter. I think I feel sorry for Jakey the most, but that might just be because I'm obsessed with him (which explains my username). Out of Wilhelm, Kate, and Fredrick, I feel most sorry for Wilhelm, and i don't care a bit about Fredrick. However, I do feel very sorry for Kate. Thanks for the chapter, keep 'em coming!
ladyfromfrance chapter 13 . 6/1/2009