Reviews for Someone To Run To
EAV chapter 33 . 7/19
BEautiful story, i fell in love with it and all through the end i was impressed. Wonderful use of literary quotes. I think this is the best story i have read. Thank you for this amazing story
Espied7 chapter 33 . 5/27
This story is magnificent! Where has it been all my life? Off to spend a long weekend reading through your stories...thank you so much for writing!
Espied7 chapter 17 . 5/27
As a former Mormon missionary I'm rather flattered that you compared us to people dressed in designer clothes :) Although I have to admit that halfway through my 18-month mission I decided to dress in clothing as unflattering as possible while still being professional, because I was so tired of being hit on...
Espied7 chapter 15 . 5/26
This story is intoxicating.
Espied7 chapter 14 . 5/26
So. many. feels.
delmar.alani chapter 29 . 5/11
I read this far before I got bored of it. Your way of writing is too confusing for me with your constant switching between past and future without warning or explanation. It started out interestingly enough, but slowly became nothing but angst. Eleanor is no longer relatable and keeps insisting on making foolish or insane decisions.
aspifgnfu chapter 33 . 2/25
truly wonderful! so glad that you shared this story.
guest chapter 33 . 1/2
My God I love this... stayed up all night reading it. Lets hope I can find more fabulous story's like it.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
HIS PROPOSAL RIGHT AFTER SHE TOLD HIM WAS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC AND AGHHHHHHH
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
You have included many references to royalty which I really enjoyed as I am interested in said Royal families (mainly British). And the one in this chapter to Catherine of Aragon (one of my favourite queens) amused me greatly.
Softie chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
Nearly a thousand dollars for a dinner?! Oh God... And I just loved the whole rant of the hundred Galleon shoes. It was very amusing and made me wonder that the world would have less wars and households won't suffer so much of men knew what and women think. So why not make a manual for it? People would pay you good money for it. You have that perfect amount of melancholy and dry, wry humor, and sometimes deep after thoughts that prove you are a feeling, real, and intelligent human. Someone who I'd aspire to be. Wish I knew more about you though.

On another note, I was very happy over this latest form of development. Made me grin and indulge to girly giddiness for a moment.
Softie chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
I didn't guess! Wide eyed. I fail as a woman...groan...
Softie chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
At least Sirius didn't die. You can not be so cruel to her. Siggghhhh
Softie chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Do they call this suicide? Knowing there's nothing but a vast, endless deep hole ahead and yet still jumping in?
Softie chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Awwww :) You make me feel a sense of wonder and a bit of loss for not having what she has. This is wonderful. I think this is also the most reviews I've ever given to an author.