Reviews for Someone To Run To
scoug chapter 33 . 2/10
I can think of nothing else to say but this, " I truly loved this story!"
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 6 . 1/27
I like the fact that you skip over events that we all know happened because you didn't change anything, it can get irritating to have to read through a re-write of Jk Rowling's version :))
Cassandra chapter 33 . 9/6/2014
Wow...thank you!

Great story. Amazing characters. Fantastic writing... There were a few spots where I would get slightly bored or wonder when and where it would all tie together but one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. Well thought out and executed. Great length and perfect character interactions. Thank you. I cannot begin to imagine how many hours were spent thinking and writing this!

Congratulations on a fantastic story! Great wrap up.. I love how you keep all of the original "novel " names except for the last! Wow. What a family...

Thank you again. Great job!

Cassandra something 163 at. Hotmail. Com.

I can never log onto my ff account

Wow... Cannot believe its over.
an alcoholic chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I was kind of iffy about this at first, but I like it. It's both heartbreaking and funny as fuck.
madreader19 chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
great story even if it made me cry at the end.
will have to read more of your work.
The AsianWeasley Twins908 chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
I must admit. I cried when Severus died and when Eleonore died. Well done. Your entire story was very well written and all the characters were very well developed. It was a little hard for me to follow exactly what was going on in your story from time to time, but asides from that, fantastic job.
-Fred
b.mars312010 chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
I know this was written a while ago but I have to say this... I absolutely LOVE this story. It is brilliant and how you have the characters grow through this story is phenomenal and very moving.
EisForElephant chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Really interesting read so far
ptl4ever419 chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love this story and hope to find something like it in the future. Hope you keep writing.
LaraLumos chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
You are a fantastic storyteller. I'm not a huge fan of this particular pairing to be honest, but you write it so beautifully, so in character (despite the gender-switch) that it is a joy to read. I'll be sure to add it to my community: The Best of Genderbending. The title is self-explanatory I think. :)

Cheers
Lara
Guestie chapter 33 . 6/11/2013
Three times I had tried to read the story and honestly, three times I just got to the fourth or fifth chapter, though by then I had stopped again. Honestly, this story, even though I appreciate new outlook to the femHarry fic, is not that great, I wouldn't even say it is a good romance (I just don't see the foundation of the relationship between bratty and careless HP and paedophillic wimpy SS).

BUT! obviously you had to do something right, since I eventually read the whole story (well, I may have skipped a few passages of the chapters) and I was crying by the end of the final chapter.

I still think that the most of the characters lost their significant characteristics (things that made them "them") and the way you linked the events way too simple and idealistic. Some of those, however, were sometimes written in the way I just loved (I had a music on when I read the HP and SS fisrt time, so that, for example, was simply brilliant) and for that I thank you.

You managed to butcher your way through the whole story, but you made it in attractive way, so eventually, even if someone skips a few details (in worst case the chapters), the end makes the whole suffering worth it.
SituationalExtrovert chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
This was a very different take on the Girl!Harry genre, and I enjoyed it very much, beginning to end. If there was anything I didn't like, it would have to be the singing runespoor. It did get on my nerves at times, but I'm willing to overlook it because it turned me on to the lovely "Dante's Prayer" by Loreena McKennitt. Thanks for that, and for writing this.

I'm off to have a look at one of your reccommended reads, "The Maithais Prophesy" trilogy. If that is half as good as this story, I thank you again.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
why on earth does she keep getting preggo?
Revelation Rebel chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Erm, excuse me. I don't mean to be rude, and I am truly sorry if my review comes across that way, but I'm fairly sure that Mme. is the abbreviation for Madame, which is the French term for an older woman. The proper term for a young lady, such as Fleur, is Mademoiselle, or Mlle.

P.S. I am referring to the title of this chapter.
Sugarcane chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Brilliant story so far! I love it. This is taking me almost three days to read—which I do not regret the slightest. You got me hooked since the first chapter.

Aside from that, I know how difficult it must be to look over your text again and spot grammatical/spelling errors with extremely long chapters, but those little things just irked me from time to time. You also confuse "than" with "then", most of the time.

I hope you don't mind me pointing out that Sus' German was wrong. What he said was "They are an idiot" because "sie" in small cases means "they" while the capitalized "Sie" means "you" in polite form. He should have said, "Acel, du bist ein Schwachkopf."

Sorry if that annoyed you. :( Anyway, I really enjoy your story so far and I would carry on reading!