Reviews for Someone To Run To
DaRealSkywalker chapter 33 . 5/14
Shellshocked. That's really the only word I can think of right now to explain how I feel after finishing reading your story. It was so beautifully written and so well thought out. There's enough violence to make it seem realistic in a war environment, yet still keeps its unique feel rather than your average story on this website. Well done for your excellent work.
Bmah chapter 33 . 4/1
Okay. So I like reading reviews when deciding whether or not to read a fanfiction so I'm addressing this to all potential readers. This is a great fanfiction that is very well written both with grammar and plot. No actions the characters take are completely out of nowhere and moat characters are actually developed and have personalities. There is a few spots where the plot is confusing because of time shifts that aren't clearly defined in editing, but it is mostly understandable, you just have to read a bit slower. The ending leaves you satisfied and with a feeling that a complete story happened. Also, the writing has detail. It's not just 'here is what's happening' like I have seen in some fanfiction, the setting and action is all clearly described. Overall, a great read that I'd recommend for anyone.
Bmah chapter 21 . 3/29
I'm loving the story and will do a longer review at the end, but I just wanted to tell you that the last chapter or two has been really confusing with the flips back and forth. Otherwise it's been great but I'll talk about that later.
HEADMISTRESS chapter 6 . 2/21
can you do another fem harry and snape please? and the thoughts of fem harry was well written
Espied7 chapter 33 . 2/23
Amazing! Thank you so much for writing!
SaiyaCat chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
So Epic, Yet Confusing.
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Cool The Statue gave her an Egg.
dhamann7878 chapter 33 . 12/26/2016
really enjoyed this fiction,
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 32 . 12/16/2016
I don't know if stories that I've favorite get deleted some how. But I've spent 3 hours searching for this story. I loved it. And today I was thinking back to this chapter and thought I'd like to read the ending again. And it wasn't on my lists.
bookcoda chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
so um two things first of all why is there no reference to Severus's relationship to lily, Harry's mother secondly at what point did they start having sex maybe i wasn't paying as much attention as i should but i think i would have remembered it if it was even mentioned.
EAV chapter 33 . 7/19/2016
BEautiful story, i fell in love with it and all through the end i was impressed. Wonderful use of literary quotes. I think this is the best story i have read. Thank you for this amazing story
Espied7 chapter 33 . 5/27/2016
This story is magnificent! Where has it been all my life? Off to spend a long weekend reading through your stories...thank you so much for writing!
Espied7 chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
As a former Mormon missionary I'm rather flattered that you compared us to people dressed in designer clothes :) Although I have to admit that halfway through my 18-month mission I decided to dress in clothing as unflattering as possible while still being professional, because I was so tired of being hit on...
Espied7 chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
This story is intoxicating.
Espied7 chapter 14 . 5/26/2016