Reviews for A Light in the Dark
HisSingertoo chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I like this story. It's dark, in a different way than others I have read. I'll wait for your updates. I know life doesn't always happen as we plan, even if what happens is good. Thanks for writing this.
whirlwind94 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
OMG

gigi I'm so very glad you haven't abandoned this lonely little fic. You are an excellent writer and I'm very happy to see your work back up. :)

now, I'm typically "go jacob!" but he's so...unlovable twisted evil cruel unbelievably awful that I simply CANNOT take that stance.

congrats-

you've converted me.
octoberland chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Okay, you asked for constructive criticism so I hope this is okay. I do like the story and am going to add it to my alert list.

A couple of things...

I liked this chapter better than the first. I found the first chapter to be very confusing which is why I probably didn't put it on my alert list before. This chapter clears things up. Except for one thing. I'm having a hard time picturing where she is. I mean obviously she's in some kind of cell but what is the building like? What did Edward and Emmett see when they were outside of it? Do you plan on switching POV's at all? Might help.

Other than that there were some spelling errors. Not a huge deal. Common mistake but noticeable to someone like me. And heaven's no, I've done it myself too!

Anyway, good start and I am curious to see where this goes. Good luck with it.
LaurieLovesErik chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Holy mackerel, this is quite good! Very well-witten; I am looking forward to more.

Laurie
CrCullenZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
holy shit! i like this! is edward like a super hero or something? that would be so cool! him beating the crap out of jacob and flying around in his cape in a tight nylon diguise...sorry got carried away :) update soon please! i'm dying to know what happens next!
whirlwind94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! Please keep the updates coming because that beginning chapter was incredible :) Hurray frenchy for sharing with all us humble readers your fantastic writing