Reviews for Year Twelve
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yeah - what a party!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was great. I love how you've gotten the two teams together and all the reminiscing and memories. And you are quite good with the back and forth banter between people.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
great funny story, keep up the good work
AT Fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh just awesome love it and so subtle I hate stories where the whole team dynamic changes when they get together I mean they are family and I don't see Sam or Jack ever shutting them out of their lives.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Just lovely.

Lovely gathering.

Lovely story.

Lovely romance.

Thanks! I just downloaded the new "missing scene". I look forward to reading it tonight.

I also look forward to reading more from you.
sgater926 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow! Great job! I really enjoyed the interactions. I've always wondered what it would be like to have the SG-1 crew and the Atlantis crew hang out together. :) Nice characterizations and very funny. And I love the way you wrote the Sam and Jack moments, especially the "domestic" scene at the beginning, and how they made their announcement at the end. And I'm glad you brought Cassie into it! Yay! :)

And I agree with SammieAtHome. I would love to see a series about the previous anniversaries where you could expound on them more. I particularly really enjoyed the imagery of year seven (although very sad). I think it has a lot of potential, especially for Daniel-Jack friendship and for Sam's emotions, and for everyone's reaction to Janet's death and the grief of that (which is something I feel the show was too quick to let go of and move on from.) You've definitely laid a great foundation if you do feel like writing a series...and I would definitely read it. :) Keep up the great work!
polrobin chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh, brava!

I loved this line: There was pause when Daniel pursed his lips, and Rodney frowned, before Teal’c finally spoke up. “I believe Samantha Carter once found you quite annoying.”

Really great fic.

Lutherian chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Rodney admitting he was wrong! Wow. I loved it.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my god, I squeeled! Love your story. Keep writing!
pipersam chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really loved that story!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was good. Perfect way to end the story.
AngusH chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
ah :-)

I really liked this story. It was happy! (and fun)

Plus I liked the way that you wrote all of them getting together, it seems nice.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Loved it! You could do a series about the previous aniversaries!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 2/1/2009