Reviews for Moving Forward
JujuGrace chapter 65 . 3/29
you should get some sort of award for this! it was absolutely amazing and I wish they had more stories like this one! the way sara and michel's love was shown was so unique and so true to the characters... you definitely have a career in wrighting, I just hope you continue this over the years... thank you for the gift of this book and I have only one thing to say, maybe try adding just a pinch of more action next time, but other than that it was absolutely amazing! ugh, I'm gonna go cry now cuz it's over!
ladiblue03 chapter 65 . 3/1
I like the story
creativedistraction chapter 65 . 10/31/2012
If only things ended up like this. Great fic!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 65 . 9/8/2012
love it
Poppicake chapter 65 . 10/12/2011
Hi,

I know it has been a while that you wrote this "prison break" story but I simply needed to write you.

You are an ARTIST! I have never read a story as wonderful and beautifully wrote as yours.

Thank you for sharing your gift with the world and giving us hope during this sad ending of the series. I try to avoid thinking of the last few episodes but with your story I am now able to enjoy it because I know somewhere out there is a happy ending for them. I read the story over the last 3 days and soaked up every word you put down like a sponge in a bowl of water. Is there any chance you would continue writing? Maybe watching a couple of episodes would inspire you :)

If you decide that the story will not have a sequel, I will still thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a gifted writer you are!

Thank you!
MikaelaRaine chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
I just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing so far. I love how you have made Linc and LJ care so much about Sara and how true to character you have kept everybody. When I got to the end of this chapter I could not believe you had only gotten on review at the time. So I am taking to time right now to say you are doing an amazing job and thank you for sharing this story with us. 3 3 3 :)
Gemzy chapter 65 . 10/29/2010
Excellent story.

I wanted to read it all before I reviewed, I like the ending I've just finished watching Prison Break (even though it finished last year) and I was in tears at Michael dying.

I think this is how I will imagine them from now on, their a great couple this is without doubt my fav MiSa story.

Your a brilliant writier.

xoxo
JulesZP chapter 65 . 10/20/2009
Bravo, well done. I'm so happy to have found the story through our MVF connection.

It's the only non-Twi fic I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think this is the ending I will imagine for Michael and Sara from now on.

I look forward to reading your other stories!
JulesZP chapter 64 . 10/20/2009
That was incredible, beautiful and just so, so, so, so good.

I loved it.

I don't want it to be over but all good things come to an end, right?
JulesZP chapter 63 . 10/20/2009
I'm so ecstatic right now! Great chapter and lead up to the wedding. I am so happy that Jess gets to come back and that Michael and Sara are about to finally have the day they have waited for, for so long.
JulesZP chapter 62 . 10/20/2009
That was amazingly well done - so touching it brought out some tears. So good.
JulesZP chapter 61 . 10/20/2009
Is it possible that Dr. Tancredi isn't pregnant? Or that she doesn't know herself? Hm. Obviously I will be finishing the story shortly and I have enjoyed it so much!
JulesZP chapter 60 . 10/20/2009
So glad that Michael figured it out! and I love, love, love the line "kiss me properly." Girl knows what she wants :)
JulesZP chapter 59 . 10/20/2009
C'mon Tom - they are a good family that were victims of circumstance...certainly you can see that now.

And eki- yes, I am enjoying your ending much better so far!
JulesZP chapter 58 . 10/20/2009
Can't wait for the wedding AND I totally know what's going on with Sara!