Reviews for Ad Lucem
Bobby Danny chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Please continue with this storie
Popdude125 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Just finished purgatory, looking forward to a great continuation!
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I hope you continue writing... Your PURGATORY is on the top of my Anakin redemption list. And your way of writing is a pleasure for us readers.
tv-addict007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Great story. Please continue!
Zxynwin chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Seems interesting I hope you come back to this.
shoesareoverrated chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I'm so excited about this fan fic au! it's awesome and soo brilliantly written. I love the funny connection between Kenobi and Anikan. I really wish Kenobi would find somebody to spend out the eternities with YOU WORK! LOVED READING PURGATORY! SO MUCH FUN!
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sorry I forgot to login and put my name in the review below. I do hope that someday you will find inspiration and time to continue with this. Purgatory is one of the best SW fics I've ever read and I look forward to reading more of this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can't believe it has almost been three years since I read Purgatory and this! I remember laying awake in bed reading long into the night and pretending to sleep whenever someone in my family needed to go to the bathroom.

I began reading Gehenna yesterday and finished reading it today, I fell in love with it. At first I was apperhensive about it since I thought it would be too similar to Purgatory but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think there ever will be a book that will have such impact on me as Gehenna had. It was beautifully written with such description it made the whole story come alive. I loved how the characters were flawed (I suppose they'd have to be since they're in hell) but still had so much emotion and love. Sometimes I think authors are afraid of giving characters flaws but you did and that is what made me relate to them.

I love your stories (especially the Star Wars ones:p) and it is people like you who inspire me to develop my writing.
MasterRoni17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
you have done it again... this sounds amazing:) please continue this, I hope your muse gives you inspiration to continue writing this story... I love it already:)
TingTingBlue chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Good to see that you are back to writing fanfiction, although I also enjoy your original novels very much.

But to be honest this here is the one I'd really like to read. Are you still planning on ever finishing it? Just wanna know if there is still hope.
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This single chapter got me excited for more of the same enjoyment from Purgatory, and I was- and still am- sad to see that it seems to have died. Especially in favor of your new addiction to Twilight, which I admit a deep hatred of. I read the Twilight books and appreciated several ideas that could have been excellent, but were lost among the bizarre. (Seriously, imprinting on babies? THAT is sick.) But I digress from my point. I hope the Twilight books hold more for you than me, but I mostly hope you someday start back to work on this story, as I am dying to know whether I'm right about this woman or not!
Elaine Jedi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That's very intriguing.I can't wait for next chapter!
DaveG chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Really enjoyed Purgatory, it's too bad to see that the sequel is dead.
TimesARiver chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I skipped right over from Purgatory to Ad Lucem (that sounds kind of weird). I can't wait to see where this goes. You've got everyone spot on again, and I was so happy to see some of my favorite background characters again. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
So you're continuing this, eh? Hmm...I am wondering who this woman is. I have a few guesses, but nothing I'd be willing to wager on yet. Looking forward to more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »