Reviews for Nine to Five
sumire.syrup chapter 59 . 4/26/2012
Ahhh .. I finally finished. I enjoyed it which is funny cos long five scare me. Lol. This felt really episodic which I guess was your intention... felt like I was watching a TV show, but one that I enjoyed much more than any show I've watched.

The switching between POVS was a bit confusing but I got use to it once I realized there was a consistent pattern. And the random change in environment really got me since there wasn't any real indication. Maybe those page dividers would be handy. Anyways loved this, although sad to see it end since it didn't really feel like an end at all but I guess that's what sequels are for.
sumire.syrup chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
I wanted to review at the very end but I couldn't help myself. I love your characters, especially Gray. I love him do much. Where can I find me one? Ahhh... What surprised me though was that I got a bit impatient throughout reading but that is only expected if you want to know what happens next so badly.

I love the character development. I had found Kai despicable at first, but he is human and humans make mistakes and he's changing. Denny is such a boy next door! I've never played that HM game, so I'm only getting a feel of his character nao. All the characters are so real, they bleed off the page. I want to cry when Claire cries, I feel Grays pain, I find myself sympathizing with Kai... Etc ahhh... Such a wonderful piece.
AtYourSide chapter 41 . 2/27/2011
aww i so love Kai/Popuri in this ;)
Mage the Observer chapter 59 . 11/6/2010
It doesn't really feel like a conclusion. I know you've got a continuation set up, but it doesn't feel like you're setting up with a sequel so much as you ran out of space in this book and needed to start another so that people wouldn't be intimidated by the size of the thing.

Ah, well. Even if it's not a climax to end on, I look forward to seeing the next story in the saga.

If nothing else, it should be interesting...
Mage the Observer chapter 58 . 11/1/2010
Very much so. I can just imagine the look on Gray's face on that last line, and I think you're being a little too hard on yourself with the chapter. It may not be quite what you wanted, but it's just right as it is.

Keep working! And don't worry if you have to ignore us for a while, because some of us have a backlog we need to be getting to anyway!
Mage the Observer chapter 57 . 10/27/2010
I'd watch what prescriptions I'd use, if I were you. A lot of the ones on the market can have some seriously bad effects on the unborn. After all, most prescription meds are only available with a doctor's note because they're dangerous to adults...
A Person Who Cares chapter 57 . 9/15/2010
Look up the song Nine2Five from st. trinians it fits your story!1
Ravensbleeding chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
wow, this story is great so far! I really like how each other the chapters are told in first person by a different character, so you get to really know them. So far my favorite is Denny, though I'm not really sure why since I'm really not his biggest fan...but, it's all good! And here I am, rambling. Anyways, this is really great so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
Mage the Observer chapter 56 . 7/10/2010
It's probably all over the place because Kai is. Works for me, at least... but then again, my writing has always rambled on like that...
Trinxetvouz chapter 55 . 6/12/2010
hey :)) I like it but I would love to know what happened to Vaughn and Chelsea before all this :)) and, bring them back together! Kai and Claire :(( and who's william :)) keep it up love it :))
Jean Cooper chapter 54 . 5/25/2010
Mark is just like Claire. The fruitcake really grows on you. That is all I can say right now XD

Kudos!
Jean Cooper chapter 53 . 5/25/2010
It didnt break. It kicked into fun mode.

At least she called him on that one ;) lol. Maybe its a subconcious thing with that man?

Looking forward to Easter all of a sudden XD
P chapter 50 . 5/10/2010
Anger management much? Gosh Grace, get a grip.
Mage the Observer chapter 52 . 5/10/2010
*sigh*

I'm still not sure if their relationship will survive in the long run, but letting things out should probably help. No relationship can hold if one person or the other is keeping secrets.
Mage the Observer chapter 51 . 5/3/2010
You missed a scene break about three-quarters of the way through the chapter.

As to the chapter itself... yowch. I'd say that Gray and Claire are the best off in the office right now, and even they're not doing THAT well...

Nice chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one!