Reviews for Parental Guidance
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
do not worry Martha! Crow will find the best girl for him in time ;) nice story
YugiohandPokemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is really good! Please tell Akiza to lighten up!
POL chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
... that little thing at the end is funny. gets them reviews in, them funny skits. keep em up.
manga-animelove chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was an awesome story... I loved it... it was soo funny... -
partner555 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was a fun story
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
ok that was good

Kamen Rider Fan 12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
You're Weird. Has AnyOne Ever Told You That? But You Do Write Great Stories. But Then Again I'm New Whether You Read This Or Not Is Completely Up To You.
Shippuuden44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aww! That was really cute! I love the Yusei x Aki-ness of it all, when Jack was being all defecive was cute 2 :D
othchick11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really like it and hope you will create a sequel or even a few of them.
EmoAnarchist49 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
you should make some sequels 4 ur YuAki fanfics
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
lol Great story! Way more IC than a lot of fanfics I've seen. And the pairings are perfect, as is Crow's idea on 'cooties'. xD lol Please write more and please read my story!
012436597283526005462802605254 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Awesome story and hope this really happens in the show)

P.S. If you have the time please read my story since it's the first story I ever created, and if you like it please tell others about it)
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
lol "try funny business on aki". very sweet one-shot. i hope all those couple come true in 5Ds. anyways i'm going 2 vote on the poll!
Sythe chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, that was nice. Very IC too. I can just about imagine them ending up like that. Mikage is 25? I didn't know that. So does that mean that Jack is in a relationship with an older woman (u sly dog, u!). So, r u gona write another one? (preferably YuseiAki)
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that was so cute and funny!

I esp like the cooties part...

one day'll find someone...hee...