Reviews for Amber Pegasus Warrior's Destiny
BlueTiger321 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Oh man! The Order of Darkness has been formed! What are Amber and the others going to do? O

Great work, and I can't wait until the next chapter.
BlueTiger321 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Magnificent! Restless has his family back! I hope Amber and her friends will deal some payback to Jereth, because he sounds like a real sociopath.
BlueTiger321 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Wow! Now we know what General Restless' motive was for taking part in this war. And I'm sure Luke's grandmother would be proud of him for doing the right thing.
BlueTiger321 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
That's not good! I hope Luke doesn't do anything foolish! Great work!
BlueTiger321 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Yeah, that's definitely a cliffhanger! Good job! I must admit that I'm on the edge of my seat!
BlueTiger321 chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Very nice work. I could see that Amber's past has made an impact on what kind of person she is. And I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.
BlueTiger321 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Wow! The ending really left me guessing. Truly amazing!
BlueTiger321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Excellent work. The prologue has left me guessing what is to come in the next chapters. Judging from your work, I know that it will be full of suspense and excitement.
Sovereign64 chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Uh-oh. Looks like Darka is coming to get you. Update soon!
Sovereign64 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Good chapter there. Update soon!
CrescentMoon90 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Nice chapter! Update soon!

Sovereign64 chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
Look's like the battle is about to begin...Update soon!
CrescentMoon90 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter, Amber! Update soon!

Sovereign64 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Great chapter. Hoep you can save your cousin. Update soon.
CrescentMoon90 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Pretty good. But, I think you need to add more description to it: like describing the OCs' looks and the areas. Also, try to add thoughts to your characters so we know what they can be thinking. Other than that, update soon!