Reviews for An Arranged Marriage
Bigmama2338 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
ooooooo
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Harry should say so what if theres a contract. Why the heck should he have to go through with it if he doesn't want to? The Malfoys SAY he has no choice in the matter, but don't say WHY he doesn't have a choice. *lol* Whats the WORST that could happen if he not only outright refuses to go through with the ceremony but tries to do a runner and disappears from the magical world completely? He looses all of the Potter family fortune to the Malfoys? Looses his magic? Dies? I think everything except the last one would be preferable than being forced into marriage to another guy who he not only DOESN'T love, but the fact that his would be spouse us the same sex as him and he plainly said he doesn't swing that way. What sort of bad things would happen if he flat out refuses to do it no matter what everyone else says? *lol *
BigBossandScorpius chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Oh my gosh this is so funny I hope you continue it!
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I really hope you update soon because I really like this story. I think everything about it is great.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
No he's not. He's chibi! Draco's the guy!
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
This is hilarious XD Can't expect Lucius to actually ask who is the girl in the relationship! Both Draco's parent make a good point about Draco acting more like the girl in the relationship, can't wait to see how you continue. LOL XD
CrazyasAmidgetOnskittles13 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Haahahha...oh Hedwig...I think they both lost it...hahah "Must fight emoness." Love it! So good!
YaoiChick1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Aw I wanted Harry to be the girl. Oh well it's your story. It's hilarious how 'emo' there both being. Can't wait for an update.
Xiaoqing chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
omg. i love hedwig. please update soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
just found this story. please come back and continue writing this story it is just getting good. hurry back please
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Continue!
Crazy-Abby-NCIS chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
lol. nice plot. It kinda just went back and forth a bit too fast, but after a while I got the hang of it. Love the story. Please continue.
AngelBabe09 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
O My God! i love this PLEASE Update~ I havent read a good Fic were Harrys the dom in a While but this has great Potential. Please update soon i cant wait to see Ron and Hermiones reactions, or Dracos reaction when Harry finally moves in!
arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
*chuckles* this is good so far. it be interesting for Harry to be the man in the relationship for once. Anyway looking forward to the next installment of this interesting fic.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*smirks evilly* oh boy this is going to be good. Wonder what..trouble of this but hilarious with Lucius's question. Who is the girl in the relationship is rich.