Reviews for Killer Nightmares
parplanet chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
i want you to updateeeee

pleaseeeee

it is so much fun
bubbles05 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Wow, it's Sasuke's turn and I bet the next chapter will be intense XD I hope you update soon!
TiKanis chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
please updatee!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Ouch! HUg her for me and ask her to get better. We wouldn't want her lost from this website because she's such a great writer!
sketched silmaril chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
I hope DeeDee gets better! Get well soon!
sketched silmaril chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Wow! I really like this plot! Keep going!
kattylin chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
D:

i hope she gets better... hm, i really wanted to know how her stories ended but i guess her health's more important...hehe maybe you can type it up for her? XD ah, just kidding :P really hope she gets better- god bless :)
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
aw i hope she feels better!

please tell her i hope she has a fast recovering! :(

and tell her i adore this story please!
The Disappearing Me chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
OMG. Yikes. That sucks. Give her a hug for me or something. If it makes her feel better, you can regale her with the slightly humorous, in a bad sort of way, story of my aunt. I was visiting her and we were taking a car trip, so I was goofing off in the car and head banging to the music. My aunt joined in. She actually ended up pulling a muscle in her chest, which made her think she'd had a heart attack. (which was very scary) Anyways, so while she was in the hospital she wasn't paying too much attention to her vision, which had gone really bad in one eye. After she found out that she HADN'T had a heart attack, she noticed that her vision was weird. She'd had surgery on her eyes a few months before (cataract, LASIC...something. i don't remember) and wasn't supposed to make any sudden moves with her head...and she hadn't until she decided to have fun head banging with me. But she'd forgotten about that not moving her head and dislodged her retina. Yeah...the whole retina. Not good. And since she hadn't noticed it for so long, they couldn't repair it as well as they would have been able to. So apparently her vision's still pretty bad in that one eye - down to shadows and stuff. Moral of the story: headbanging is dangerous! Really! Do not try this at home! Anyways, I hope everything works out and the doctors come up with this brilliant new idea and fix everything. Because that's how life's supposed to work. *hugs* Get better!
blahblahhhhh chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter!

please update soon :]

chel x
Ms.Anny .O chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
this is really good XD can't wait till the next chappy! i hope sakura is able to fend them off with her being good in genjutsu and all. WELL DONE!
The Disappearing Me chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Hm... Very unique and original! The nightmares feel real. I have greatly enjoyed this fic so far and the preview - keep writing!
kattylin chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
they're from the future! cool! omg cool! kyaa! sasusaku in the future... hm sounds good... XD kya! omgomgomgomgomg love it! update soon! like, really really really soon! love it! update soon! omgomgomg will sasusaku be having kids? hm i cant wait! update update UPDATE DAMMIT!
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OHMYGOD! IM LOVING THIS! omgomgomg update soon! more sasusaku pls! haha the scene wherein sakura controls sasuke with herself is very very VERY ENTERTAINING (KYA!) XD update soon!
anon chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
im dying to know whats going to happen next, especially with sasuke. please do update soon