Reviews for Isabella Jewel of Sweden
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Sorry but I find it highly unlikely that this would happen to royalty without the perp being killed immediately.
LilIzzy chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
Loved It!

:):):):)
ifairyu chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
who the heck is rose and bella's brother? you only prefer to him as "brother". and i know that its not jasper, or emmett, or definitely not edward. and at the first attack you said it was james...but now its jacob? why? confused. but ima keep reading.
obssesivecullendissorder chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
ok first i liked your story but i want to give you some usaable feed back i think you need to work on your plot line well more you skipped info and it seemed rushed i think this could have fleshed out into a great story like when james first took her i got the impression it was like for a week then i foung out it was for like a month 1/2 well just keep working on it hope to read more of your stories:)
robertpattinsons-girl chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
Awsome story!
flower123 chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
so glad they had a happy ending!can't wait for the sequel
ConverseGirlForLyfe chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
It's a ...nice... story. but I didn't like it. It was a very good plot but I suspected more. More words, probably less drama. I've got to be honest. I just hated the story. But don't stop writing. You have great Ideas. but you just have to learn how to write... better. But that's just my opinion. Sorry if I was being rude, but I wasn't trying to.
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
such a sad tale!
futureauthor62 chapter 15 . 2/27/2009
yay! That's the best news someone could recieve! Wow! Great chapter. I'm so happy that Bella and the twins are okay.
futureauthor62 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Miscarriage? OMG. So much suspense. This is such a good story
futureauthor62 chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
Good for Bella. She found Sisi. I'm happy for her. But, knowing Jake, she's prolly either going to get into a fight with him and lose the baby she's pregnant with, or something with happen to Sisi. That's just a guess though.
theadventurer chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
great story
hexgurl001 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
oh godd! its james again? UPDATE
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009