Reviews for Red Collisions
Spitfire303 chapter 25 . 2/8
Always keen for more jisbon love the dog :D
Spitfire303 chapter 9 . 2/3
I thought you said in the chapter before lisbons arm was broken but in this chapter it is just sprained ; it dowsnt make that big of a difference bit still curious to know :D also loving it
LucyEden89 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Which Boss? the first one was Virgil Minelli, the second Madeleine Hightower, after that JJ Laroche. and after THAT it was Luther Wainwright...
helena chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
They didnt kiss thru eight ch. They are bf/gf right? Shouldnt they give eachother goodnight kisz?
shopaholic3006 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I AM HOOKED! Literally stays up till 5 AM to finish reading this!
tigerlily124 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Very good story! Much enjoyed!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
one of the best fanfictions i've ever read, its gorgeous, fantastic, great! :-) the characters are kept as they are in the series and the issue ist great ! please write more, i loved and enjoyed reading it :-)) !
Babi Baker chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
Okay, this story was incredibly sweet and amazing! I so love it!
yawsummer chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
hope you write a seguel
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
a very good story, it was a bit long, but had it all, exciting, romantic, cute, fun
I liked the history of rigsby and van-pelt and it was funny when Jane tried to make Rigsby made, so he would do something about his relationship with van-pelt, also was it very cute, when Jane took of his ring and maked love to Lisbon, and very hot. you are a good writer, this story could easily be turned into a real episode
Professor Hardy chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
Are you writing a sequel to THAT sequel, cuz it would be rather cool...
This story is pretty cool, just like the other one, Red roses. :D
lolo1234 chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
Great story,nice sequel to another great story!
Lisbonrules4ever3 chapter 25 . 6/21/2012
I was soooooo sad when I was finished with the story. I absolutely LOVED it! You have no idea how glad I was to find out that Red Roses had a sequal! PLEASE make a new sequal...I AM BEGGING YOU! You are soooooooooo gooooooood! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Keep up the good work! :)
Ginger chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
Hey Hadley, I really do hope that you decide to write a book soon. You got all there is needed, and I am sure I wouldnt be the only one enjoying a mystery novel (including some romance) from you.

Ill keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open for your name!