Reviews for The Little Girl
brandy chapter 17 . 3/13
U do know that steps siblings are siblings g that parents marry each other. Since neither parents her biological parent they aren't her step parents
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Well...I'm crying.
I love how she trusts that random man from the woods right away.
Sorry, humor is how I deal with stuff. As you can imagine, I laugh all the time. Lol
ElleCullen17 chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
MOREEEEEEEEEEEE!...please?
Heartbreaker27 chapter 26 . 10/21/2011
omqjl this story is awesome! write more
KilljoyCyanideExploder chapter 26 . 3/22/2011
i love the story! the whole werewolf thing was great! more chapters soon?
Vtweetymccn chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
So is Edward fighting a werewolve too?
Vtweetymccn chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
They are together. YEAH!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
keep it up i like it
seriously56 chapter 26 . 11/30/2010
Update again soon! This is such a good story.
mmmgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i've started to read this story, and i'm a;ready interested. the only reason i'm not able to move on, is because the system won't let me. but just to let you know, i support to!
Kristen Stewart chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
Heyy! I LOVED this story is there a sequel to it? When I thought Edward died I was crying so hard. I am glad they both lived! Plz make a continuing story to this. BTW-I started reading it today and finished just right now. also just so u no i am the real kristen stewart! bia for now!
Renesmee1267 chapter 26 . 8/10/2010
well for this story you could have Bella heal a little bit and her and Edward go back home then she could get that bad feeling again and the wolfs could come back and almost kill her that way Edward has to change her then she could fight the wolfs and the vampire that are after her then her and Edward could go home and live happily ever after. ps her power could be seeing things and maybe being able to change them. like she could see Edward being kill and make it so it would not happen. hope this helps
T.Bumblebee chapter 26 . 2/5/2010
Umm maybe The voltari could go to the cullen house in forks and ask about bella then when they leave and tell whatever story Alice tells edward and well thats all i got sry i couldnt give you more. Love your serieses lol
roisin clarke chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
hi ya i really do like your story and i dont really review stories on fanfiction i just read them so i just thought that because yours is really good that ill do it. i dont really know how this story is going to end but i know it will be exciting and unexpected but i think you should make bella become friends with the werewolves because she is so kind but eith a wicked temper. what with bella killing two wolves and practically losing it. AWESOME! keep up the good work. you make one very good story. i just have to say i want that chill coldness to be bellas power and maybe it could be related to the dead what with her dreams and Jesus rescusing (sorry bad speller) maybe she could be some kind of angel.

keep writing honey i want that ending soon. ohh i almost forgot in your story you have a few extra letters here and there between words. just watch out keyboards can be weird.
scoutjean chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
Oh good. I thought Bella was seeing ghosts. But you could do that! Bella has a guardian ghost who's giving her the feelings and as they become friends (make it a girl so Edward doesn't get jealous) Bella starts seeing other ghosts. Or . . . not. It seemed like a good idea at first but . . . I don't know. Okay, love the story! Update soon!

scoutjean