Reviews for The Bell Tower
Fire.Mokey chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Well, let me just say that words will come too short if I try and describe how magically spontaneous your story was.
So...I guess you could say that I'm speechless.
But, because I feel that this deserves many, many more reviews, I'll just say that the characters were in, well, complete character! You depicted the both of them so well, their actions, what they say - it was so well written!
And the story line was perfectly in flow - I really like how you took the city of Paris and the bell tower and played it in with their romance life, it was very realistic.
Good grammar and punctuation, so nothing short on technical skills.
Ah, that was such a good story - made my day...perhaps year.
Again, words are not enough to tell you how much I enjoyed it :)
Cheers, and keep writing great pieces!

- Fire-Mokey
merylx chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
this was beautifully written and it flowed very well. definitely going on my favourites! merylx
nyum fwah productions chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
nicely done. quite clever. put a smile on my face.

have a lovely evening,

nyum fwah productions
rainbabie chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was beautiful!
PureFun chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
"WOW.. words can not decribe what Im feeling right now. This story was truely amazing. You are truly gifted with ur words, if anything more this sould be apart of the origal series. {maybe as a follow up} The story kept true to it charaters as well giving them a sense of dept. Keep up the outstanding work n I look forward to more of what u write [I'm sure that no matter what it is not just Hana Yori Dango, I'll love it] :)
theflaindessa chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
very nicely written, I enjoyed reading this very much.
Hoshi Kouchu chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I think you are my favorite HYD author! I love almost every single one of your stories, especially this one - Cherished, Dreaming, Scar, Late for Dinner and Twitterpad! I think you capture all the characters mostly all the time and much better than a lot of other people! I can't wait for you to finish your stories or write new ones!
Sagitarious Devil chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Omg. My heart hurts. I hate it when really really sweet things end, your story and the manga for example. *sigh*

It would have been nice if the manga continued, but I can't be too selfish.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. Very sweet. And it hurts my heart. In a good way.
iluvsasukeandrobin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Lovely It was so well written and heart warming. You really kept their personalities intact! :D
Chranze chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I loved it :] You stuck to the characters' personalities very well. I hope you write another nice ficlet like this one :)
Rck.n.Rll chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I think I cried. Yep, I'm pretty sure this wet liquid on my face is tears...

that was beautiful

I can't say anymore or i'll start crying like an idiot again...

great job :)
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
With the Hanadan craze in full swing, you not only fed the addiction, but you delivered the angst, the emotion so beautifully (and yet, in character at the same time), I'll have to say it was a delightful gourmet serving. I think you captured the essence of Tsukasa's softness for Tsukushi that flees as soon as you notice it.
random.precision86 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hi Maho-Chan!

Thank you so much for this piece. It is moving and completely in character. It's so lovely! I love your writing and I want to encourage you to continue!

I really love their angst! D
MissRydzyk chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OMG, that was beautiful! Are you going to write some more? It was PERFECT! Just like in a manga :].

Thanks!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was such a treat! I love all your stories, and this one was just as amazing as all your writings! :)