Reviews for Bringing Up Baby
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
The bit with the scarf was my favorite lol Chuck put up quite a fight.
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I loved when chuck was like were mothering it. As if the baby was a pet or something and I diont blame the kid for hating that jack in the box those things are creepy.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Lol this is great I laughed so hard.
Eimxx chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Awwww... Dats such a cute story :)
hummelchen chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
This was beyond hilarious! :D I had so much fun reading this. I could picture them both exactly aacting like this in an actual storyline on the show. I nearly cracked up over the never ending poop scenes or the ride through Cetral Park. Downright ridicoulous and so Blair and Chuck.

I'll admit I don't like babystories so much usually. Babies or children often annoy me after a while and I just want to make them go away because they are disturbing my Chair-needs

But I totally fell in love with Richie. He was adorable and cute and when they gave him back to his father my throat burned and I felt like crying. Even though I knew it would have been weird as hell if they had kept him!

I loved how you made Richie babytalk. Many authors don't have any clue about how children or babies behave or talk at a certain age. You made it really believeable. That's why he didn't annoy me!

However wonderful fic with a funny Nate and Serena involved:)

Liked them both so much in this. The pee scene was worth a mint

I really am enamored with nearly all of your Chair stories! Yesterday I found you and many of your OS on a other page and was downright enthralled. So now I'm really glad that there are still so much more stories to read here on !

blackheart4life chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
ooh 9 yrs!awww a little girl :).awwww what a perfect end3 i loved this, so cutee!
blackheart4life chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
aww father baby reunion...poor chuck and blair :(.awww chuck bass, sticking to responsibility ).Bridget Jones's pimpage! I love that movie! oh heartwrenching good byes.I love their comforting actions to one another and the fact that he asked her to stay and she still went to comfort him when she had to
blackheart4life chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
a way to get in with a business man? Blair you are the perfect a wonderful kiss :). but aww he didnt even ask, i guess she somehow felt this was still perfect thou? ooh dad is there!"He liked it. Loved it. Looked forward to it. Now that the baby was leaving would she leave too? Would they go back to being awkward around one another because their new common interest would be gone." awwww they're scheming, scheming to keep the baby? omg to serena's explanation,
blackheart4life chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
LOL richie does not want his pseudo-parents to get into any action w/ him in the room! awww peek-a-boo, they're so cute, all 3!mmm sounds like a good breakfast :). ahh nate and serena, just waiting to happen?"A Bass," he replied as he helped Blair and the baby into the carriage." ohhh *swoon* ROTFL oh how could a ride go wrong? oh yeah it's the Bass'. ROTFL, well rude awakening. dont spoil him!
blackheart4life chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Cyrus is soo funny xD."The moment it happens, you're just thankful that someone is saving you, then you realize exactly who is saving you, and that makes you cringe. And yet… at the end of the journey, you embrace the man you didn't expect, and it turns out to be quite a functioning dysfunctional relationship." such a descriptive way of saying blair and chuck chuck and blair, lol. i am LOVING this! oh i love that they're so much better at this now, they're parents!LOL oh the challenge of seatbelts?hahaha GO CHUCK for sticking up for Blair, making Cyrus step up also RICHIE GOT ELECTROCUTED!will they have to give the baby away?
blackheart4life chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
oh no,they're so attached now. but richie deserves to be with his dad Dan even getting shushed by the new Bass,LOL."a guy thing" oh chuck i do think thou is to attached."When we have our kids…" OMG MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT!Chuck said what? i admit as happy as this makes me it also makes me a little sad because i still feel chuck should beg her to come back, he abandoned her! OMG KISS! OMG MORE THAN KISS! I LOLed when Chuck dropped richie on serena's bed thou, i can just picture him not even paying attention to anything else but blair on his mind xD. hahaha oh blair stopped the moment, ok this is incredibly amusing xD yay he said it!OMG ROTFL ELANOR IS THERE! omg i can picture chuck getting up quickly,tripping on sheets...LOL
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
OMG ROTFL, oh eric giving them tips they should kno, i love how he's added in the scene! poor guy witnesses the neuroticness that is blair and chuck i loved the therapist line xD!the poor starving child, LMAO. "But only because I love –" i do have a doubt, was he going to say you for blair or him for the baby? hmmm...poor kid so many baths and i bet he's all chuck napping with richie is ADORABLE!3. such a happy family _
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
aww poor blair n chuck,things arent going so well :(.the baby is bringing them together, such a romantic/family moment right now3. oh man it worries me thou cuz it's not their baby /. i love to see chuck and blair let their guard down thou,even if for a little bit. i love swings but i get motion sickness, i'm weird, i kno. LOL. WOAh turn of events, GG always bringing up tense moments :P
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
it makes me so sad to kno how heartbroken blair is :(YES CHUCK FIGHT!oh man the feeding scene is adorable! im kinda scared they're gonna loose the kid if they take him to the a check list? they're so cute blair and chuck! lol. ooh they're such inexperienced parents3
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
everything was so warm but it leads to an argument? DOROTA3!"sending a glare to Chuck, whom she was sure was to blame for all of this." Chuck still jealous of Nate? rlly?i loved Dorota's parting words!fingernails? LMAO! so they went through all of that just to do what Serena suggested? oh these two! oh diaper change again :D
706 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »