Reviews for Bringing Up Baby
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh Blair such a sucker on Serena's bed? oh chuck!ROTFL oh chuck scaring the poor baby! aww sleeping together3 ok not romantically but this is so amusing, they're so lost!
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
YAY i read "mostly fluff" and i'm like YAY! lol aww such an awkward elevator ride...LOL i love blair's reaction to the jack in the box. a baby alone? DUDE! stranded baby by maid, THEY'RE HORRIBLE! but this is so amusing xD poor little richie ! omg to the end of this xD
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this chapter is realy funny , i love reading how clueless chuck and blair are around kids :) xx
Muggle Minx chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Rich Bass! Haha, sounds like something they would name their kid from a dare... Then Richie calls Chuck "Dada," I hope they do keep him. To help Chuch with the affection!
esther chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
they are absolutely awesome parents. there were funny and sweet moments. the right intensity for chuck blais. 3
jessie chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
the perfect chuck blair story, only as you could imagine them to be :D absolutely perfect for each other.
MysterySpot chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
Such a GREAT story! I enjoyed it very much :)
ronan03 chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
another great, heartfelt story of yours.
ronan03 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
i was in an odd mood today and then i read this. i needed to laugh,i guess. feel much better now thanks to your hilarious story. this chapter was priceless.
smartin555 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
hahha blair" i think it's trying to communicate with us" Chuck "It's not an alien, Blair. It's a child. You know, a very tiny human being." GREAT first chapter can't wait to see how it turns out
strawberryavalanche chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
OMG. this story was really awesome. :D

Thanks for the great story~
MrsBethanyBass chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
aw that was so good

made me cry and laugh :)

xoxo 3
JaneA0202 chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
this story was amazing! And really funny :D I did laugh so many times :D :D :D
stardustshop chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
This is a fantastic idea of .

Amusing and funny with some serious well written!

CB were great!You got them just right!Hilarious and cute and a bit richie is adorable!I have every single picture in my head with CB/Richie.

And I loved Nate and Serena,so clueless and funny!

And the ending couldn't have been better!

Brilliant story!

And I can't wait for your next multi-chaptered CB story!Hope there will be one soon.
Cohlybrie chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
I have to say this is again a fantastic idea of yours. Inventive and amusing with some more serious moments. And it makes my heart clenche 'cause it's so well written, the whole plot everything!

I though BC was hilarious when they found the kid. *LAUGHING* Just awesome great.

“I think it’s trying to communicate with us,” Blair said.

Chuck threw her a look. “It’s not an alien, Blair. It’s a child. You know, a very tiny human being.”

And then the NS entrace just gorgeous :D OF COURSE they were so drunk that they though it was their and that they made a baby and B gave him birth during one night. LOL.

But the best part until yet? The cartoon time. I could fully imagine how Richie was sitting there excited and B with happy smile just like real parents!

I'll also review the next chapters, 'cause you deserve it darling!
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »