Reviews for Bringing Up Baby
strawberryavalanche chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
OMG. this story was really awesome. :D

Thanks for the great story
MrsBethanyBass chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
aw that was so good

made me cry and laugh :)

xoxo 3
JaneA0202 chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
this story was amazing! And really funny :D I did laugh so many times :D :D :D
stardustshop chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
This is a fantastic idea of .

Amusing and funny with some serious well written!

CB were great!You got them just right!Hilarious and cute and a bit richie is adorable!I have every single picture in my head with CB/Richie.

And I loved Nate and Serena,so clueless and funny!

And the ending couldn't have been better!

Brilliant story!

And I can't wait for your next multi-chaptered CB story!Hope there will be one soon.
Cohlybrie chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
I have to say this is again a fantastic idea of yours. Inventive and amusing with some more serious moments. And it makes my heart clenche 'cause it's so well written, the whole plot everything!

I though BC was hilarious when they found the kid. *LAUGHING* Just awesome great.

“I think it’s trying to communicate with us,” Blair said.

Chuck threw her a look. “It’s not an alien, Blair. It’s a child. You know, a very tiny human being.”

And then the NS entrace just gorgeous :D OF COURSE they were so drunk that they though it was their and that they made a baby and B gave him birth during one night. LOL.

But the best part until yet? The cartoon time. I could fully imagine how Richie was sitting there excited and B with happy smile just like real parents!

I'll also review the next chapters, 'cause you deserve it darling!
emilyforprez chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Nate’s confused face would’ve been priceless had they not seen it countless other times.

Priceless.
life is elsewhere chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Normally with completed stories, I wait till the last chapter to comment, but, damn! i nearly died (for reals) when serena said nate peed in the bed. and finally when i'd calmed down, nate announced that serena peed her bed, i choked on my ice cream. bloody brilliant story. its one of my faves and i'm half through.
GuLaLi56 chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
lovely.. i love it dearly from the early chapter up to the end.. (still) i'm waiting for your next project :(

You are one of few great writers of GG fanfic
isa chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
what a cute story! thanks for it!
Krazy4Spike chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
I never laughed so much in my life! You are great with dialogue. Great job!
FinnFiona chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely adored this story-you had me smiling and laughing at every turn! I hope you'll keep writing-this was lovely!
v chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
this was so sweet. a really really great story. i loved it.
Taylor Durin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw cute!
YoureDamnRight chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
“BOBA!”

“I know, baby – but there is no more Boba. Boba died and is in heaven,” Blair tried to explain.

LMFAO. NICE ONE BLAIR.

She kicked his shin angrily, and he let out a howl. “Now you’re incapacitated!” She cried.

LAWL!

HAHAHA AT BLAIR'S LAST LINE. oh no...DON'T TAKE RICHIE AWAY! PLEASE!
YoureDamnRight chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
“We broke up,” Serena announced as she made it to the kitchen, scooping a huge chunk of lasagna and plopping it on a plate.

“Uh oh!” Richie said, watching her.

SMART KID! LOL.

“Oh no,” she mumbled, covering her eyes. “I didn’t see that. I just didn’t. It was an optical illusion.”

LOLOLOLOL. ))

“Yeah, I have to go do something,” Serena said, turning sharply towards her room.

HAHAHAHA! LOVE THIS!