Reviews for Bringing Up Baby
jennfa61484 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is genius. I LOVE IT. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Amazing, amazing start. Can't wait for more! :o)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
ROTFLMAO! Good thing only my mom was around. She was wondering why I'm laughing so hard.

ELEVATOR! YAY! *awkward*

BABY! Crazy maid. I love that Richie's clinging to Blair. Now she MUST stay with Chuck. (Richie's already TeamBC. Smart kid.)

Their reactions are priceless. I bet Lily was lovin' it.

-Why did Bart Bass have to chose the top of the damn world?-

I LOVE YOU! *cough* Thanks. :)
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Their first interaction since the elevator was in an elevator.

Fate hated her.

She couldn’t breathe.

Damn, he smelled good.

:D omg. I LOVE it so far! Their first interaction, and calling Lily for help, and how weirded out they both are by the baby-! :D haha! i can't wait for an update! This is great!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I really like it!
CarolCB chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Love it! I love all your stories, they are simply amazing!

Note: Are u updating rules of engagement?
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh my God luv you are da bomb! haha i loved it. i cant wait to read how those two act with the baby :D:D
katiedv chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh my god. I feel so bad for that baby. All he wanted was to be held.

I find it a little hard to believe that Blair would be so mean as to actually run from the baby when he's clearly going to her for comfort, but I believe she would freak the hell out like she did. And she would immediately call Dorota to take care of it, lol. All very comical.

I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Hockeyhunni26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I am so excited to see you have a new story going...update soon.
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
awesome first chapter loved it please UD soon:)
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
aww cute..fluff CB cnt wait to
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
loved it update soon like today funny story you have here
SomniumSeeker chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
isabelle, has anyone told you yet today that you are their hero? because you are so mine. i have read every single one of your c/b stories and loved all of them! the extreme AU of them is something most people would never be able to pull off, but you do so amazingly well and provide us a proper escape from the angstfest that is our canon life. your stories are one of the few that have been able to make me actually LOL, as in 'i have to stop reading, bury my face in the crook of my arm, and shake with uncontrollable laughter' LOL. an IHTSRBMFINTCOMAASWULLOL, if you will. you are one of few authors who can do that, and the one i consider the utmost authority on doing so. the way you have c/b evolve from being selfish, spoiled and childish to being mature human beings with more perspective is always a fun adventure to take. plus the dialogue is always in character and hilarious. i loved castaways, it is actually my all-time favourite c/b fic out there, and this seems to be of the same variety of greatness. i love how you can go from the latest events of gg and ease into another world completely, all the while having it be believable and able to take place during any point after new episodes air. you're my favourite author on , thank you for writing and i can't wait to see more!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh, one chapter and I'm already hooked. An interesting idea which will no doubt bring about laughter. Update soon.
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LMAO! OMG thats amazing. Update soon plz.
708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »