Reviews for In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Wow, this was seriously sweet. Nice, not cheesy. Thank you for sharing!
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
this story is beautiful the feels are too real and a happily ever after is all I could have asked for; and the baby. they really get a baby! love love love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Please post on AO3!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Would you consider posting on AO3? This is my fave Jalex fic and it is also the first I read a while back, so it holds a special place in my heart. The other fics on AO3 are great, but this would be one of the longest for this pairing. There are a couple more of this length but they are not yours. :) I am honestly surprised you have not posted this on that site, it's too amazing not to!

Sorry if this request is annoying, but I would love to download my fave Jalex fic!
La Pythie chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
You really write the best Jalex stories :)
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
i prefer the happy endings as well
Kaycie232 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
This has got to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Amazing job. You're talented, that's for sure.
Djedefre chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I'm glad your friend pushed you to finish it, it's just as good as your other works. Did a thought of making a sequel cross your mind?
Djedefre chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I prefer the term making love, since they are truly in love. It's hard to say it was good what happened (won't spoil it), but it's still sad.
Djedefre chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
While I was reading this chapter, the song Angelclaws by My Dark Mind was playing, it suits this chapter well. Well worth a listen or at least read the lyrics. Equidem natus reum peccatorem concepit me mater mea, Psalms 51:5, you really did your homework to find this gem. Keep it up Jamie, you're doing great
Djedefre chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
"Because jerking off to thoughts of your sister is seriously wrong." I choked on my coffee when I read that. I really didn't see that coming (No jokes children). Great shock value and inner struggle of the raven-haired beauty and Justin. I hope things don't turn out bad for them.
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Great story! :)
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
TheWritingFreak chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I love the way you write Alex and Justin, its adorable. Thanks for the short but great journey with Jalex.
GarnetAles chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This was actually kind of moving. I had tears in my eyes at the end... So, great job!