Reviews for In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Please post on AO3!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Would you consider posting on AO3? This is my fave Jalex fic and it is also the first I read a while back, so it holds a special place in my heart. The other fics on AO3 are great, but this would be one of the longest for this pairing. There are a couple more of this length but they are not yours. :) I am honestly surprised you have not posted this on that site, it's too amazing not to!

Sorry if this request is annoying, but I would love to download my fave Jalex fic!
La Pythie chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
You really write the best Jalex stories :)
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
i prefer the happy endings as well
Kaycie232 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
This has got to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Amazing job. You're talented, that's for sure.
Djedefre chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I'm glad your friend pushed you to finish it, it's just as good as your other works. Did a thought of making a sequel cross your mind?
Djedefre chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I prefer the term making love, since they are truly in love. It's hard to say it was good what happened (won't spoil it), but it's still sad.
Djedefre chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
While I was reading this chapter, the song Angelclaws by My Dark Mind was playing, it suits this chapter well. Well worth a listen or at least read the lyrics. Equidem natus reum peccatorem concepit me mater mea, Psalms 51:5, you really did your homework to find this gem. Keep it up Jamie, you're doing great
Djedefre chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
"Because jerking off to thoughts of your sister is seriously wrong." I choked on my coffee when I read that. I really didn't see that coming (No jokes children). Great shock value and inner struggle of the raven-haired beauty and Justin. I hope things don't turn out bad for them.
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Great story! :)
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
TheWritingFreak chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I love the way you write Alex and Justin, its adorable. Thanks for the short but great journey with Jalex.
GarnetAles chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This was actually kind of moving. I had tears in my eyes at the end... So, great job!
Sara chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Yup, I have a username but a little part of me isn't ready to be open about the fact that WOWP incest fanfiction is kinda awesome. Yikes.

It's just so great, how you wrote this. Just Alex and her depression because nobody realizes they are in love with their brother and is okay, you know? And Justin feeling like so sick about it, and the fact that even though they are together they still miss their parents. The fact that it was a happy ending and yet still not, like, perfect, just makes it work, you know? Don't worry about it not being realistic, because this could be realistic. Just... wow.

Nice job. By the way, this is also the third time I've read this I just couldn't review because, um... it's incest fanfiction. And I was embarrassed.
living laughing loving chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
That was amazing. Truely beautiful, and I loved it. I almost cried. Please write more stories like this if you can. (Granted, I haven't checked to see if you have other stories.)

Thank you for the happy ending. Just...thank you.