Reviews for Book 2 KPsupermanDBZ: THE RETURN HOME
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
sweet post soon
vase chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Really like the super affectionate Kim
theotherdave chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Love your stories especially this one, even though it was painfully short. Update soon
THE BIGKLEW chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Still Cool I thought you would never update thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you yes!
Damus Daemon Dragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I think going with number one would be a good way of doing things. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You should up this soon!
THE BIGKLEW chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Cool I love the story update soon as for ideas well you could asuming this has the justice league either A. start the invasion and then to make the meeting dramatic have ron and his kids help the JL and when all the justice league is gathered at one location like the moutains have Kim confront Ron. or B. already have the JL started and in the watch tower/satilite and have Ron find out and go to ask Kim for forgivness or just go for a visit thereby seting off the satilite tower alarmes and gathering the whole Justice league and then have Kim confront Ron when she figures out who he is.
t-rex989 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I vote on the third one. Also could you please update this story. And I'm sorry I havn't made mine.
RSfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i vote for the second one because the first isn't really realistic, i mean kim can perfectly stop a big plan.
Masonkarisis chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Why not have the kids save Kim. I can not think of a situation that that would happen in, but Its an idea you could play with.
theotherdave chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I was wondering when I was going to see an update of one my fave stories by you.

I'd like to see all 3 options used, please and thank you, lol

Update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the who you chose to be the kids Ron found. I choose all three. Please update soon.