Reviews for Bitten
Worvern Scar chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Could you make an alternate ending where the vampires win? That would be so epic. In it, bulma's mind has been consumed by the virus and she's a full fledged vampire, Vegeta never say the cure in the lab and when he was at the mansion, he was drained by the queen vampire and he and Golu were kept alive for more bleeding for the rest of eternity, Velvet was not killed and eventually turned trunks into a vampire agaisnt his own will and she uses her psychic abilities to influence him to drain all his firend and family which he brought back to the mansion where they where drained by Velvet, Bulma, the vampire queen, and Nylon who was reincarnated with a magic spell. Please make an alternate ending something like this pleeeeeaseee.
NNP chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is one of my all time favs!
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i really luved it. i waz wondering if anyone would make a story wit vampires. i waz lookin through the selections n found one yay!
Scarred Mind chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was an awesome story! I'm sick with the flu and I just couldn't stop reading...I think I'll snoop through some of your other stuff!

Keep up the good work!
BlondieBlonde chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love this story. It is one of my all time favorites.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
awesome! I'd love reading this story! it's really good. thank you
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very Cool.
Hunter chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love vampires and I read this story a long time ago. I just never got a chance to review it. I love this story and I am looking forward to reading more.

ps. you have a fan in me
Adriana Mendez chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT TEARS STARTED TO COME OUT OF MY EYES!
animeninjakasumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i loved the story.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I must tell you, this is the Second best book I have ever read. It is second only to Love At First Fight and that is because in that story Vegeta goes through an almost incomprehensible amount of pain. It was also the 3rd DBZ fan fic I have ever read. I read this story last year on E.J.'s Vegeta fan fics and I always wanted to review you. You are one of favorite authors of all time. I liked you're lemon story too in E.J.'s site. I just recently got into last August and only now have I discovered the [Find] button. Shows how quick I am... I can't wait to read more of your stories. I am going to refer a friend to this story too and I know she will review with something possitive. I love vampires and I love Vegeta. Definately one of the best written works I have ever seen and I have read a lot. I can only hope to someday achieve a fraction of your greatness. I am not even trying to be a suck up here I am just states the facts. Well good luck in other stories and keep writing. I agree with the others who reviewed though, a sequel to this would catch my attention. _
Nixy chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
oh my god! great story! i read it some time last year and thought it was brill!

i found it just now and thought i'd tell you how good i thought i was.

good work!
Dragon Girl6 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Wow, this is a very long story. I like it a lot. It is very creative and well thought out. I look forword to reading your other stories. Thank you.

Lady Bulma1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
best story ever!

I didn't know you were a member of fanfiction.

I've read this story at your url.

and a damn good story!

keep up the good work!

(and your url is awsome,esspecially the pics)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »