Reviews for Caleb Ari
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
My sisters birthday is February 5th! Sorry, but this story is really good so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
you should wright siap opras
os8245 chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
cool story
Crazy Ninja chapter 48 . 12/6/2012
amazing story
one of my all time favourites :D
OtterBatch chapter 48 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Loved it! Jx :)
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2012
iim really gonna miss caleb sob cry tear you have a future in wrighting
Guest chapter 35 . 7/27/2012
haha funny they where arguing over nothing then she just threw the mug at em haha love it
Guest chapter 48 . 7/3/2012
great story
BaronBargy chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
BOO! Tony is NOT like his father. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?
rachel chapter 41 . 2/17/2011
I luv the story, but you got ISSUES
soccerluvr14 chapter 48 . 1/29/2011
Um,like,WOW! This was an amazing fanfic,u jst need to work on spelling and grammar.
AliyahNCIS chapter 48 . 12/19/2010
wow! fantastic story, really well done. and how you found time to write 48 chapters with a toddler I will never know. i have enough trouble writing when it's just me and my life basically just consists of work, family, and fanfiction, lol. loved some of the quotes, especially at the end of ch 34/35/38. made me laugh. great job! thanks :)
ToTaL aCtReSs chapter 48 . 11/12/2010
Aww! Really cute! BTW: That other review was my friend, :( sorry bout that. I apologize. She's a little, defensive, anyway sorry,

Love it though! You can tell who reviews BTW, I put -Nicky and she doesnt put anything. Again. Srry. L.O.V.E..I.T.!

-Nicky
ToTaL aCtReSs chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Ummm, I like the story, but you seem to make all of your readers hate Tony. It seems like Tony is the Ari (He KILLED Kate and he done all this stuff to Gerald, and he kidnapped Ducky, and he TRIED to KILL Abby and McGee, AND he TRIED to KILL Gibbs!) and Ari is the Tony (Tony is nice and sweet when he loves someone. He would NEVER say the things that he did in this fic) Yeah, I know this is fanfiction, but you should at least say 'a tiny bit of insulting Tony' in the description. And I re-read this, and I hardly unstood this at the end! LOOK HOW MANY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS YOU HAVE!I know I have TONS of different characters, 45 i think, but, 21 are on the show and they are the total main characters in my stories (I'm in them, but I make sure to have one person out of the pairs have a POV) I mean, I would not care AT all if you have other characters, daughters, sons, ect., AND I read the comments 'He called his son a brat, that is not the Tony we all love.' Hmm, i agree. Do you have something aggenst Tony? Cuz your making him act like he is all mean and stupid! *Rolls eyes* I don't like this, and those are some of many reasons why.
ToTaL aCtReSs chapter 6 . 11/12/2010