Reviews for Somewhere Beyond This
DeeLov44 chapter 23 . 10/9
This was so good I'm glad kagome didn't jump back in with inuyasha like always in other stories even though I longed for it seeing as how I am a diehard inuyasha and kagome fan I'm so glad
I had a chance to read this awesome job even though this was from years ago
zye1 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
First fanfic that I've read with this ending. In a way I'm fine with it. They both need to find themselves on their own. No violent reactions from this reviewer. Lol. Love the story. Hope you write more.
shikonotama chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
The ending was a bit unexpected
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Hm... Very conflicted on this ending. (Not angry or anything, as I have a feeling other people were.) Hopefully, the sequel I saw that got me here in the first place will help my feelings. :)

As for the rest of the story... FRIKKIN AMAZING! LIKE, HOLY CRAP! Emotional roller coaster, much?! Oh my gosh, this was so fun to read! Definitely enjoyed this! :D

-KW13
kat5552 chapter 23 . 4/20/2015
So I know I'm super late to the reviewing game, but I had to leave one for you after reading your story. I literally cried when Shippo died. I'm not even kidding. Your story is just so...poignant and heartbreakingly sad to be honest. As I was reading it, all I could think was how I hoped everyone made it out alive, even if emotionally scarred, because there is no way someone could go through something like that and not be slightly damaged. I also have to admit I was cheering for Inuyasha and Kagome the whole time; they're one of my most favorite fictional couples ever, so I was hoping they would realize they loved each other and stop being retarded lol. However, as I read the ending, I knew there was no other way it could have ended. After going through something as traumatic as they did, after the crash and on the island, there was just no way they could have just picked up where they left off so many years previously; it would not have been right. They both had to go their separate ways to find who they really were, and what they really felt for the other, for anything to possibly work. Yeah it totally sucked reading it lol, because I am a die-hard InuXKag fan, but at the same time I knew you found the right ending for your beautiful story. In the end, I think, if this were something that actually happened, Kagome, and possibly Inuyasha, if they had just jumped right into a relationship would have eventually wondered if they were truly in love with one another, or if they were only together because they survived something so awful together and felt some sort of obligation to stay with the other. Anyway I should stop my rambling...I just wanted to say you did a fantastic job with this story and I salute you for it.
D chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D: Why did you do this to me...? Why?! D:
A-game chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
"Kikyo …" he said, swallowing as he tried to tell me the fate of his girlfriend. "She's … she's alive."

I was like,'Huh?! No. No! NOOOO! WHY COULD SHE JUST DIE! NOW EVERYTHINGS MESSED UP! $#!
That hoe JUST had to take OUR man away! I mean KAGOME'S man...hehehe...but still i know how she feels...
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
i love it :)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
poor kouga :( but hey that's life but anyway i loved it and yay there wasn't that much inuyasha in it :)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
no your wrong kagome! i love it and sango was hilarious when she's mad and i found myself laguhing as she beat the crap out of yura! :)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
i loved and i for some reason i loved that inuyasha wasn't isn't this one :)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
i loved it and i hate inuyasha right now! :)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
i loved it and wow inuyasha is so harsh in this :)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
i loved it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
I would have liked that ending if it ended in Inu/Kag :( But it didn't, so I don't. :( It was beautifully worded though. :( :( :( Inu/Kag forever.