Reviews for Albus Potter and the Black Badger Society
TATE Forever101 chapter 18 . 6/6
I absolutely love this story! I really wish you would come back to it and update! You are an amazing author!
Amberfox chapter 18 . 2/10
Did you hear!? There's gonna be a new Harry Potter book about Albus! . /post/139053350421/eighth-harry-potter-book-announced-sort-of
mrneb chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
Your "Badger" series is easily one of my favorites in HP fanfiction. You've really captured the spirit of the original novels. I hope someday the muse will strike you again and you will continue this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Please, please continue this, I can't wait to read what's next!
melissag13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Please please please continue the story it's my favourite fan fiction by far. You really are an amazing author, I sometimes forget that it's not JK Rowlings work as I'm reading lol. Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2015
PLESE CONTINUE THIS ITS SO AWESOME
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Poor Albus!
amr56 chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I like this story a lot. It's too bad it is unfinished, but thanks for putting up what you had. I'm glad you got everything sorted with the broom. I hope you're doing well!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Nice story. Nice chapter. I can't wait for an update.
yumyumbagel chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
If I may ask, what happened to this story? It was rather wonderful after all. Did you decide to abandon it or are you just incredibly busy?
Bjr chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Have you given up
dobbytheelf chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
Hi there,
I just wanted to tell that i really liked your story. but i noticed that it's been a while since you last updated. why is that? you are not abandoning the series, are you?
FandomLife chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Hey, just thought I'd impart my personal opinion on your soul and say keep doing what you do on Fanfiction, and try to finish the story, yeah? Merlin knows how many people there are that probably get apoplectic and get aneurysm over unfinished stories and cliff-hangers. Update please!
anotherhopelesshufflepuff chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
This was a fun chapter. Its nice to see how Albus is coming along. I thought that he would still be taking lessons for control with Neville still, but I guess that the problem hasn't come up yet this year. I'm hoping to see progress on the sabotagers plot line soon. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
I do love your bombastic Rose as much as you do. Most people tend to forget that Rose is a mixture of both her mother AND her father.