Reviews for Albus Potter and the Black Badger Society
lazurite chapter 18 . 4/3
This is such a great story. Please update.
The Wackspurt Conspiracy chapter 18 . 4/3
please finish! you can't leave it like that!
Amberfox chapter 18 . 4/1
Can you please update soon? It's been 2 years and this fic, like the Firebolt, shouldn't be left on the shelf to gather dust.
Don-Jam chapter 12 . 2/19
O for the love of all that is good, please Brit pick! You have such good stores and then you go and spoiled them!

Both this story and The Year of the Badger are full to almost overflowing with Americanisms. To make matter worse you now have an American OC, who is just brilliant by the way – you are now one of the few few who have even managed to bring in an American OC into this fandom and make it believable, which now makes it impossible to know what is going on. Much of the time when Orion says anything the British reader is left wondering if you have just mucked up, or are you making a point which the reader ought to pick up on?

For example: In chapter 8 when he say that those who have read the 'textbook' will get extra credit for it, was it a mistake on your part, (sine Hogwarts like all British school systems doesn't have any such a thing, as we don't use the grade point average system over here) or was it proof that for all his experience he is not qualified to teach at Hogwarts sine he does not understand the grading system he is supposed to be using?

Then when you do attempted to use British English you don't get it check so that it ends up being eater horrible, unintentionally funny as hell, just plane confusing. As an example, you have gone and made Albus a cross dresser in this chapter. Knickers are what you in North America call panties. Its a wonder Albus is still attending Hogwarts now that the whole school knows he likes to wear girly underwear!

You don't seem to be getting many British reviews, there is only one other of this chapter so far, and I think the reason is that most British readers are being put off within the first chapter or two of The Year of the Badger. You are a good writer and have a very good story going here, so why not get the
things which are wrong fixed and turn this and The Year of the Badger from being good stores into bloody brilliant ones?
oOKamiOo chapter 1 . 2/13
Nice albus has a good catchphrase i love it.
Is this the end?
MagabooLiu chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Where is chapter 19?! I need it
hpfan1000 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
where's chapter 19?
JKS chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful, wonderful work. Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the awesome work
Konri Kari chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
This is awesome!
sianyx49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oi Bart!

Stop writting stories about MASH and finish this one! I'm glad to see you posting again, but seriously, the people want to know what happen to little albus! It's you own fault for writing such a good story.

Cheers :)
Rose Unspindle chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
I dunno, I think Flint's being a tad overbearing, by expecting a 12 year old to figure things out, and any time Al doesn't figure things out like a grown person, people seem to get upset with him. True he should learn, but before the go about giving him 'disappointed face' maybe they should remember that he isn't an adult and try to meet him half-way.
Rose Unspindle chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This'll seem random, but I've been watching lots of movies with dramatic final battle scenes, and I had this image, especially with Al's wand having a chimera scale, and the whole 'three fold cord' idea, of the three of them pulling off a 'chimera patronus' where they link their three personal patronuses together. I dunno, it kept playing about in my head, so I thought I'd share. _
JacobKragoff- 2nd Account chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
It seems like the fan club for the Vampire history professor is a parody on the annoying Twilight fandom and how much they irritate Harry Potter nerds. Very clever metaphorical joke.
JacobKragoff- 2nd Account chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Ah we have now reached the point where I must sadly point out to minor issues and suggestions for improvement. Bare in mind, I do adore this series and what it stands for and only seek to make it even better.

Firstly, in what I now call the "Classic series" in the HP world, Harry has loads of friends from other houses that all have very interesting characteristics and are very lovable, with a small amount of enemies in school. This made Hogwarts seem even more heartwarming. You've designed some excellent in school enemies (though a couple of the Slytherins feel a bit like copies of Draco and his cronies) but Liam Donovan for example is priceless. However, Albus seems to meet all the arrogant sods from other houses and it almost makes it seem like Hufflepuff is the only one with mostly good guys in it. I think you should add some positive, friendly, eccentric, and interesting characters in each of the other houses, yes including Slytherin. You've hinted that you may do this further but I just wanted to make sure. You definitly know how to introduce strange and brilliant characters.
Secondly, you are starting to have more punctuational errors. Nothing to horrid, though there was one that made me cringe. If you don't do this already, I would suggest you have somebody who basically is like the real life Hermione Granger to look over it and double check, just to fine tune everything; like a fanfiction editor. Other than that, everything is perfect and I find myself once again far to emersed in the Hogwartian fantasy world than is healthy. Lots of love!