Reviews for Albus Potter and the Black Badger Society
J chapter 18 . 2/7
Hey I'm enjoy this story and hope that you will pick it back up if not anybody out there who like this series and want started again please do but give credit to Barty for bringing the three fold chord series to life and giving the respect deserves as an author. I would do it but I am just horrible at writing but anyway Barty if your reading this than continue this great series or give someone the chance to.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
I don't know if you are still working on this (in all your spare time) or if you still read reviews from it but I would like to answer the question you posted at the end of this chapter. Before I do, I would like to say, I have really enjoyed your Black Badger series, completed or not. To answer the question, we all have a gaping hole in our hearts, that wants more than what we have, we think it will be filled if we have prestigue, fame, money, possessions, great accomplishments, a conquered world. Then we get what we strove and sacrificed for and we learn, it does not fill that hole, we still have it. But what to we plug it with now, we have the world (literally in Alex's part)? The despair to thinking there is nothing to fill that hole, that loneliness, that need drives us to drink, drugs, suicide, anything to stop the want if only for a few hours. Of course, those things kill us, slowly or quickly, in the end they kill us. I have only found one Person who can fill that gaping hole, the Lord Jesus Christ. His forgiveness, love, sacrifice, and constant presence even when I still sin and do rotten things, His continual help to cause me to change to be more like Him, fills that gap. I know all I accomplish is by His blessings and I am very satisfied with that. As long as I keep a real friendship and communion with Him, I have peace. When I try to go my own way, my old sins and unrest comes back. So I go back to Him, and that old gap is filled again. Sorry to seem preachy but I wanted to answer your question from my experience. Take care and God Bless, Sorry, I don't have an account here, so cannot leave a way to contact me.
Theanamenia chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
Its a shame you stopper writing but its not like no one can force you to write. A lot of people would enjoy a new chapter or just a info about what will happen next, just saying.
TATE Forever101 chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love this story! I really wish you would come back to it and update! You are an amazing author!
Amberfox chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
Did you hear!? There's gonna be a new Harry Potter book about Albus! . /post/139053350421/eighth-harry-potter-book-announced-sort-of
mrneb chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
Your "Badger" series is easily one of my favorites in HP fanfiction. You've really captured the spirit of the original novels. I hope someday the muse will strike you again and you will continue this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Please, please continue this, I can't wait to read what's next!
melissag13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Please please please continue the story it's my favourite fan fiction by far. You really are an amazing author, I sometimes forget that it's not JK Rowlings work as I'm reading lol. Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2015
PLESE CONTINUE THIS ITS SO AWESOME
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Poor Albus!
amr56 chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I like this story a lot. It's too bad it is unfinished, but thanks for putting up what you had. I'm glad you got everything sorted with the broom. I hope you're doing well!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Nice story. Nice chapter. I can't wait for an update.
yumyumbagel chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
If I may ask, what happened to this story? It was rather wonderful after all. Did you decide to abandon it or are you just incredibly busy?
Bjr chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Have you given up
dobbytheelf chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
Hi there,
I just wanted to tell that i really liked your story. but i noticed that it's been a while since you last updated. why is that? you are not abandoning the series, are you?