Reviews for Albus Potter and the Black Badger Society
Blahblah chapter 18 . 6/19
Oh...please tell me now that you're back, your page said you back, that you'll continue this darling series...I love it, the fact that I have characters, especially your oc's to both like and dislike makes me happy, it feels like I'm actually reading the next installment of the serious (not that tripe that was the cursed child).
Blahblah chapter 18 . 6/19
blahblah chapter 13 . 6/19
letting James get away with most of just strikes me as bad parenting, sorry, he may think what he does is funny, but he hurts people, that's not a jokester, that's a bully, and after seeing Snape's memories of old James and Sirius, Harry really should have seen what his eldest was becoming. The first rule of being a true prankster is confuse don't abuse.
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 18 . 5/26
I don't think I've read many, if any, next generation fanfics for Harry Potter, but this series was an excellent introduction to the genre.

I'd normally give up upon hearing that a story was last updated years ago, but you're profile update has me hopeful I just discovered this series at the right time to experience a long overdue revival.
Glad to see You back. I went to the other site and read Your new story, it was good and I hope all Your fans go to read it as well to support You. Will You be posting on this story as well?
J chapter 18 . 2/7
Hey I'm enjoy this story and hope that you will pick it back up if not anybody out there who like this series and want started again please do but give credit to Barty for bringing the three fold chord series to life and giving the respect deserves as an author. I would do it but I am just horrible at writing but anyway Barty if your reading this than continue this great series or give someone the chance to.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
I don't know if you are still working on this (in all your spare time) or if you still read reviews from it but I would like to answer the question you posted at the end of this chapter. Before I do, I would like to say, I have really enjoyed your Black Badger series, completed or not. To answer the question, we all have a gaping hole in our hearts, that wants more than what we have, we think it will be filled if we have prestigue, fame, money, possessions, great accomplishments, a conquered world. Then we get what we strove and sacrificed for and we learn, it does not fill that hole, we still have it. But what to we plug it with now, we have the world (literally in Alex's part)? The despair to thinking there is nothing to fill that hole, that loneliness, that need drives us to drink, drugs, suicide, anything to stop the want if only for a few hours. Of course, those things kill us, slowly or quickly, in the end they kill us. I have only found one Person who can fill that gaping hole, the Lord Jesus Christ. His forgiveness, love, sacrifice, and constant presence even when I still sin and do rotten things, His continual help to cause me to change to be more like Him, fills that gap. I know all I accomplish is by His blessings and I am very satisfied with that. As long as I keep a real friendship and communion with Him, I have peace. When I try to go my own way, my old sins and unrest comes back. So I go back to Him, and that old gap is filled again. Sorry to seem preachy but I wanted to answer your question from my experience. Take care and God Bless, Sorry, I don't have an account here, so cannot leave a way to contact me.
Theanamenia chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
Its a shame you stopper writing but its not like no one can force you to write. A lot of people would enjoy a new chapter or just a info about what will happen next, just saying.
TATE Forever101 chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love this story! I really wish you would come back to it and update! You are an amazing author!
Amberfox chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
Did you hear!? There's gonna be a new Harry Potter book about Albus! . /post/139053350421/eighth-harry-potter-book-announced-sort-of
mrneb chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
Your "Badger" series is easily one of my favorites in HP fanfiction. You've really captured the spirit of the original novels. I hope someday the muse will strike you again and you will continue this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Please, please continue this, I can't wait to read what's next!
melissag13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Please please please continue the story it's my favourite fan fiction by far. You really are an amazing author, I sometimes forget that it's not JK Rowlings work as I'm reading lol. Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2015