Reviews for Business Pressures
Ewonsama chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I liked this. Axel is such a um I don't know the right words but uh a-hole XD I had a feeling he was trying to trick him and I really liked how he kicked his friends out with Riku laughing
Roku-Sarael chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
That was adorible at the end there. I loved it!

-Roku :3
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Lol that was hilarious I should seriously write somethin..meh say lavie

~Key~
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Woooow, niiiice first time i've ever NOT seen roxas drool when he first meets axel. Really original, definitely a fav!
Kaylie Lynn chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
i love this story!
inhx chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Oh god, Axel really knows how to rile up Roxas without fail, doesn't he? ;)

I loved how you put them in a business/corporate setting because it's a nice change from all the High School centered fanfics (not to say that I don't enjoy those).

Annoying Axel persona TOO CUTE. :P
RinDear chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
OH MAH GAWD..I love this story3
Kuragari Kagirinai chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Oh man. That was fun! :)

I mean, I wish it hadn't ended so suddenly, but it was funny. I really liked it.
D chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
for a first story, your a pretty damn good writer. im gonna keep reading your stuff
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
omg i loved this story :D

i understand that you had to finish it but it entertained me none the less.

thanks heaps, keep writing!
Nikorujichuu chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
I don't meant to sound mean, but I wasn't very into the ending.-I absolutely love the rest of the story-, the ending just sounds too rushed. I understand though, life can't be put aside for a story (especially when theres no profit).

The arrows accentuate that sentence, because it is important. I do love this story very much.

To me, Roxas fell too quickly for Axel. The attraction needed to be developed a bit more. It seemed a bit occ from the Roxas you developed to actually seek Axel out about his girlfriend. But I see how you had to make him do that, since Axel was going to wait for Roxas to come to him and all.

I've read this story many times over, and I'll definitely look into your other stories (when I have the time myself, of course). Until then.
PhoenixDash chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
It was a great ening, but a bit unexpected for someone like me. And I that as just starting to enjoy the story. (Well, I did it from chapter one, but hey!) I hope that you'll succeed on the exams. I have atleast alomst a whole school-year before I'm over and done with it..

Anyway, I hope our paths will cross once again! So until then!

-PD
Ayden Silverflame chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
thank god i was afraid it'd be Roxas na Olette for a minute there...i like it lots!
PhoenixDash chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I knew Axel wouldn't let him be! That wouldn't be Axel if he did, now would it?

Anyway, poor Roxas that thought that he could start anew on the business. That he even motivated Axel into preform better must be like a dagger in his back, or whatever other body part that would hurt the most.. And now laughing at his jokes? What is this? The end of the Earth? Oh no! I don't want to die yet!

But now on the serious part in the story; it was great and I can't wait until I get to read the fourth chapter!

Until next time!

-PD
Ayden Silverflame chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hahahaha :

“Oh, I’ll lighten up,” Roxas grumbled to himself, “I lighten up so damn fucking bright that you’ll be blinded and I exploit you and your poor sight and throw you into a tank full of sharks. Heh.”

-meep- that's awesome! -nods and flails- i like the story...except...Roxas is all bitchy lol didn't exect that everyone makes him emo - i subscribexd to that Roxy stereotype- lolz! .~ awesome!