Reviews for Found
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awww that was really cute! ) I liked how you put Kenpachi and Yachiru, especially the interaction. D
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You did a good job
salom-soul chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
wow. this was a realy realistic interpritation of what might have happened! i mean kenpachis atitude was perfect and but i think that yachi ru might have been more jumpy aroundy. but other than that i give it 9/10!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is awesome! I'm really in a KenpachiYachiru kick lately. I really enjoyed this fic. I think it would be wonderful if you wrote more chapters.
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love this! Centering my two favorite characters, and you showed them so well! I nearly died of my squee fest when Yachiru asked Kenpachi if they lived there now. I am one day going to steal that child and take her for my own.
Silver-Lining Sam chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
As usual, too lazy to log in. ANYWAYS. KENPACHI! Love him! And this story was awesome! It was really well written, I'm glad you posted it, I enjoyed reading it :) I'd say more, but I'm in class and I think my group wants me to work. So I'll just say good job - good job!

-Sam
Wolfeh chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
WOOT! I LOVE Bleach! Excellent job dood :)

It makes me smile _

I'm quite disappointed with Bleach right now. We just had a truly EPIC battle between Kenpachi and Nnoitra and then, right at the end we get FILLERS! AGAIN! AGh!

The last filler arc sucked and lasted forever.

Aw man, I was really looking forward to more action. Instead, we get the lil blonde chick :(

*ahem*

Congrats on the job and everything chica, hope you had a GREAT sunday xD
Sayomitarashi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Nice job. *hugs Yachiru*.
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Nice story u manged to capture the emotions of the moment very well. I can totally see kenpachi reacting this way, saluting a worthy foe
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
*stars in eyes* Love, you've outdone yourself. I LOVE YACHIRU. PERIOD. Evil little pink-haired thing that she is, yush?

And you got your Kenpachi one-shot! BAHAHAHA! He is SO COOL. There is no other word for it. And her sense of direction never fails to make me laugh. XD AND SHE'S JUST SO CUTE!

By the way, how have you been my dear?