Reviews for Not Another Love Story
slr chapter 26 . 6/23
continue the story please stop taking so damn long to complete it you are so annoying when you keep me in suspense the story is seriously good come on post the next chaptyer stop waisting time thanks
Jman chapter 1 . 1/8
Very well written. Out of all the stories I have read on this site, yours has drawn me in the most and left me wanting more. I find myself constantly checking to see if you have updated yet. I am so excited to see where this story goes.
sunny.raindrop chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
Dude. DUDE. WHAT A CLIFFHANGER. What are we supposed to do? This is just so well-written!
Agent66 chapter 26 . 8/15/2016
I stumbled on this fic and while I hate those 'let's put our favorite characters in high school cause I don't even know why' stories, I found myself actually enjoying this one. It wasn't overly like High School Musical or something stupid like that (if you can't tell, I haven't been in HS for a while), but it was sweet and cute and there seems to be some intrigue going on here.

With that, I would very very very VERY much like to see this rest of this. I didn't want to like the king, but I'm starting to get the feeling that this 'magikoopa' isn't who he claims to be and I think there's a plot to start a war here. And Peasley, oh Prince P, I hope you can swoop down and talk some sense into what's happening here.

Yeah, would totally like a conclusion cause...needs to be done har.
just.a.guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
This story is amazingly written, with its details and interesting points of view. And we're at a brutal cliffhanger too! Just like many of the other reviewers, I'd love if you could continue this story. It's been almost two years since the last update so I shouldn't get my hopes up too much, but nonetheless, awesome writing and I hope that another chapter will be posted someday! If you see this, have a great day~
Mushroomman chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I like how at the end you hear mamma Mia and its Mario/luigi instead of a normal high schooler
rwilson15 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Mr. Harrison is getting written up for afterschool detention for leaving class without permission.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I love this story and I am hoping that someday you will continue writing chapters for this story.
PrincessFirestar chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
...Waiting for update... Not trying to rush you, but it'd be nice to have an update soon... Please?
Mega Fangirl chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
ERMERGERD! ()To say that I love your story is an understatement. And way to leave off on such a crazy cliffhanger! I'm sorry if this a bother but please please please please x100000 update your story soon! ( ω ) (O)
PrincessFirestar chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
Omigosh, you have to keep going. This story is too darn amazing for you to quit.
PrincessFirestar chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
OMG is Daisy finding her fairy tale?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Holy Crap...
MarioLuigi25 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Great to see another update man. I was wondering what happened with you and your story. I know that life has a way of keeping things on a long hold. Hope to see another update from you again.
BradThepichu chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god! I don't know where to start... This is without a doubt the BEST fanfiction I've read in a long while. A perfect story line, Everything links to gather, the characters stay true to who they are and nice length for each chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter, Keep up the good work!
10/10