Reviews for Not Another Love Story
Agent66 chapter 26 . 8/15
I stumbled on this fic and while I hate those 'let's put our favorite characters in high school cause I don't even know why' stories, I found myself actually enjoying this one. It wasn't overly like High School Musical or something stupid like that (if you can't tell, I haven't been in HS for a while), but it was sweet and cute and there seems to be some intrigue going on here.

With that, I would very very very VERY much like to see this rest of this. I didn't want to like the king, but I'm starting to get the feeling that this 'magikoopa' isn't who he claims to be and I think there's a plot to start a war here. And Peasley, oh Prince P, I hope you can swoop down and talk some sense into what's happening here.

Yeah, would totally like a conclusion cause...needs to be done har.
just.a.guest chapter 26 . 4/23
This story is amazingly written, with its details and interesting points of view. And we're at a brutal cliffhanger too! Just like many of the other reviewers, I'd love if you could continue this story. It's been almost two years since the last update so I shouldn't get my hopes up too much, but nonetheless, awesome writing and I hope that another chapter will be posted someday! If you see this, have a great day~
Mushroomman chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I like how at the end you hear mamma Mia and its Mario/luigi instead of a normal high schooler
rwilson15 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Mr. Harrison is getting written up for afterschool detention for leaving class without permission.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I love this story and I am hoping that someday you will continue writing chapters for this story.
PrincessFirestar chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
...Waiting for update... Not trying to rush you, but it'd be nice to have an update soon... Please?
Mega Fangirl chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
ERMERGERD! ()To say that I love your story is an understatement. And way to leave off on such a crazy cliffhanger! I'm sorry if this a bother but please please please please x100000 update your story soon! ( ω ) (O)
PrincessFirestar chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
Omigosh, you have to keep going. This story is too darn amazing for you to quit.
PrincessFirestar chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
OMG is Daisy finding her fairy tale?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Holy Crap...
MarioLuigi25 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Great to see another update man. I was wondering what happened with you and your story. I know that life has a way of keeping things on a long hold. Hope to see another update from you again.
BradThepichu chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god! I don't know where to start... This is without a doubt the BEST fanfiction I've read in a long while. A perfect story line, Everything links to gather, the characters stay true to who they are and nice length for each chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter, Keep up the good work!
triforcemeralds chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing. I absolutely love AU stories. The subtle twists to backgrounds and characters are some of my favorite things to watch develop, and you've done so beautifully. You've given one of the least understood princesses in the Mario world a beautiful backstory, and the story for her father is even better. Not to mention I love how you draw the parallels between fairy tale and reality. But my favorite part is that you've given the green plumber a wonderful character that is just ripe for character development. Shy, painfully so, and yet he's got that innocence that just makes him such an endearing character to me. I really hope you update soon as I'm really looking forward to where things go from here.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
So glad you updated, please don't leave it that long again the suspense is too much, i'm so glad Daisy realised that Luigi wasn't going to hurt her. Also i'm loving the Waluigi, Wario and Mona side plot, i'd actually quite like to see Wario and Mona as a couple I think they'd be very amusing. Great come back chapter, please do update soon, i'd very much like Daisy to get her typical happily ever after, or well as typical as possible.
Ryuuko1 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014

i hate you so much right now.

You had to go and write a masterpiece of a fanfic, an emotional roller coaster, and kept me up far too late when I have to get up far too early for work. Thanks for the raccoon eyes.

Your grammar and structure was not without flaws, but those are to be expected, as, I think, one of your chapters' titles suggested (Importance of Imperfection). Your writing style is clean and reads smoothly. I hardly noticed any hiccups or slow-downs that prevented me from enjoying what you have been kind enough to share with us.

Your characterization of Luigi is superb, and my heart melted as I read how he grew out of his shell. He is still painfully adorably awkward, but he's gained self-confidence, and his little romance with Daisy oozes so much saccharine I feel a cavity developing. His insecurities, the depth of his love for his friends, family, and Daisy is touching and rings brilliantly true. I literally "aw"ed more than once. His first date with Daisy and their kiss was just perfect.

You've made Daisy into an easily relateable character. She has sass and gonads and yet retains feminine 'touches' that make her character shine. The deep-seated doubts about love and romance, especially given how she was raised and how she witnessed her mother's death, are understandable and help explain her emotional turmoil in the last few chapters. Her slowly developing feelings for Luigi were fun to watch, as were every interaction they had.

The OCs you included were well-crafted and add to the story without taking up more space than they need to. I like how Waluigi has featured in this story, as well as the background you have made for him to fit into the world. Luigi's parents are adorable and I think that you have included Mario and Peach just as much as they need to be.

Thank you for sticking with this story for so long! I had a behemoth of my own (started in 2008) that I finished (somehow), so I really hope to see the conclusion of this. If you never do, that's fine-writing, and fanfiction in particular, can be quite fickle.

If the above was tl;dr, I will give you the stereotypical fanfiction review: "great story write more *please*"

Suffer well,