Reviews for The Eye of the Tiger
Koru413 chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
I really enjoyed your story (Chris was my favorite, too!)

I liked your premise of it not bing moonlight and roses, showing just how tough it could be. Great idea and great execution.

I'm not sure if you have stories elsewhere or plan or writing more, but I would love to read them if you do post.

Thanks for sharing,

Gabrielle
mleo918251 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Just started ready the HMR stories. I loved that show. You did an excellent job with this story. I loved every moment of your story. You made me laugh (Cody is just too cute) and you made me cry. Congratulations on such a wonderful story.
jeanneb chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
This was a great story Missy. Hope you write more for HMR.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Wonderful chapter. It's good to see Matt awake. Of course we know how he has got to be scared to death with not feeling is legs!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Another fantastic chapter Missy. I loved how Robin and the othes banded around Jesse and Cody to help out!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I loive how you filled in the gaps from the explosion to Matt being in the hospital. It helped to provide a clear picture of everything that happened!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh, I like the beginning of this. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest. On to chapter two.
liz0931 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
nice start Missy, can't wait to read the rest.
XBettinaWX chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
Hey Missy, you can't finish here.

What is with Matt's rehab? Will he come back to the rangers? You see there are a lot of questions and I hope you will write another wonderful story like this one.
killler bc chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
great story

i am so glad that Matt grauduated from the chiar.

thanks for the story
michelle chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
what... end? just the end of the chapter... right?
Vinsmouse chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Good story, I really enjoyed it. Take care,

Mouse
Prairie24 chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Great job! Please consider writing more.
prophet144 chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
There were a few times I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not, but I did enjoy it. I hope you continue the storyline as a series and continue Matt's rehab.
Prairie24 chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
What a great job! More please.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »