Reviews for Dangerous Behavior
CONTINUE! LOVE it.
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
update soon!
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
I love this story too;) Keep going!
Tosharino chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Are you kidding? TOTALY interested here! I knew there was something up with Dean!

How will Dean manage to escape from Liliths grasp? :O
retta chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
WOW Great story! I like the way it is going fresh.
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
wow hey this is good! cant wait to read more! i like this idea.

Jade
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
you're doin great
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Oh, phew, for a minute i actually thought that was Dean... but I must be crazy to even think that! But, then again these ARE fanfictions so... never mind! Yes, I really want to read more of this so I can't wait!
fireball1012 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
loved it can't wait for more and don't forget about the super bowl Sunday it's on now I can't wait to watch it see yeah
enjoying chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Love it ,Please Continue!
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
oo cool, i love this idea. i hope you keep writing it like this! gd work :D
laryssah Pizarro chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
HECK I AM INTERESTED IN THIS DIRECTION! CONTINUE PLEASE!
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
AH! more..more..please hurry up! )
Jessica chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
hum lillith that can't describe how much I hate the well you know starts with a b sam will get her and save dean add more thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I completely agree with pandora_jazz. This is getting ridiculous. Your ideas sound great but you are starting to repeat plots and there is no point in reading your stories because they are never finished. I have stopped reading them because it seems that even you don't expect to finish them. 42 unfinished stories is way too much. You say that you shouldn't start new ones but yet almost every day you do. It's sad really, because you have such great ideas. If your not going to update a story than delete it. When you do update your older stories the updates are so far in-between that I have to re-read the whole story to understand what is going on. And by then your writing is off in the story because you waited so long and lost the flow of writing the story. I won't be reading anymore because of this.