Reviews for All The Sand And The Waves
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really wish you would have added more detail. Good job, anyways.:) if I was to grade you I'd give you a B
tetisheri chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I actually think it fits better disjointed. It goes with the way he seemed to act around everyone, always on a different plane. I really liked it
my oh mighty chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i actually really liked this :)
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
First thing I noticed: The Motorcycle Boy as a six-year-old, crying. That's hard to imagine, but totally plausible. Then after that, his mom abandoned him, so he got scared. Natural for a little kid.

Second thing: He liked being alone, strangely. I like that theory, where he was totally alone after his abandonment, and yet he liked it. And later, he realized he really didn't need anyone else. God, this guy is so hard to write about.

Awesome, man, you did great.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
The Motorcycle Boy is so much fun. I mean, he's a couple of years younger than me, but I'm pretty sure that he's really way older. The way you write his mother reminds me of him and Cassandra. There's a Rumble Fish category now, FYI.
SimplySummerlea chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
it's pretty good. I like it. I am actually writing a rumble fish fan fic too. :) not many people on here do though.
White Lion 18 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Rumble Fish is an awesome book