Reviews for Blossoms
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is black. It's akin to an apocafic. I suppose in Twilight terms it is. Bella is our world, and if I'm right and she's dead. It's no happier than on the wings of bees (SG1). By the way, I agree about BD. It really peeved me. Often a writer will do a fantastic trilogy, then kill it with number four (Noughts and Crosses). They spent the whole flipping book working up to a mega fight with lots of death and then oh, OK, the bad guys just went home!

Forgot to review Fragments. It's a real challenge to read, it's cryptic. I don't know what you're on about half the time, but the intreague keeps me reading. I hate how on the show, Sam just gets over Mind-rape as you call it or rape of her mind as Astraperaspera calls it in her fic Shadows by Fifth. Did you read that one? If not, it's uncanny. You expand on the metaphor too, I love the traces of related imagery through the fic.
ElaCharm chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was so sad it made me cry...C..

WAH!
omnomsoup chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like your stories; they have different perspectives than most of the fics on here.

This one left a lump in my throat. It's so sad, but realistic (well, as realistic as it can get in a situation like this.)
Your Lucky Star chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Awesome!
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was beautiful. I don't even have any words. "He didn't want Mommy to be alone." That part made me cry. I loved it.

Elizabeth
te3n 0n a 5ugr h1gh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That story was beautiful. Magical even. "And Daddy went to sleep with her. He didn't want Mommy to be alone." That line made me tear up. That was a very nice piece of work.
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
this is so sad, it almost made me cry...
angelwatch chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is such a great story, especially since so many fanfics have that neat happy, and unrealistic ending. I loved that you told it from Lizzie's pov, but it was still easy to understand and left just the right amount unsaid. I've read all of your stories! Thanks for being my (well, Remember the Strawberries') first review! She was so excited when I told her :)
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hmm, that is a new take on an old theme.

I think I like it, but I was a little confused to who the fairy was.

Very sad, yet strangely believable. :-)
crazy person alert chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
After you gradute from English-major-collouge-dom I want every. Single. Title. That. You. Write. No, not want. Need. Oh, that poor little baby. I've always had a thing for babies (not like that. Ew)where the second they cry, it's like the world stops and I'm like "Oh, dear. Poor baby! Don't cry!" Your entire story was one of those moments. Renesmee is a stupid name, but Lizzie, dear little Lizzie . . . If she was Nessie, poor little Nessie . . . She favors Alice. I always have.

I think you're making me cry.

I love this.
ifairyu chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw.. )' that was sad.
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw this is the best story like this i have EVER read
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*in tears* I love this story! Very well done, my lovely sister. You captured her voice so well. I always hear "The Little Princess" whenever you write in a child's voice.
minnie.mae chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww that's depressing. But really good. I like the stories where Bella's human and never became a vampire. It's just too weird when I think of her that way. Haha :) Good job!