Reviews for To Love Your Teacher
Me chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Please don't jus end it and write an epilogue! This is a good story and
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
awesome..!
sarahlouise80 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
aww what a beautifull romantic they had a happy ending.
97chuckles chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
HEY! I just stumbled into this story and it rocks! :O omg! it's her dad isnt it! :O
My Not-So-Secret Obsession chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Jeez, I'm wishing so badly that this could happen with one of my teachers. I know how you feel with your teacher. If only this story could come trueP
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
KOOLIO ;)
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
PLS CONTINUE IT WAS A GREAT STORY!I HOPE U CONTINUE SONN AND MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT LONGER! I REALLY ENJOY THIS PLD CONTINUE THIS TORY SOON! PLS! BIG FAN!
amazindiva49 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
Where did rosalie come from. First she was alice's friend then she was emetts gf. Clarify
Yeleana chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Please! Do a sequel, I love your story, u don't know how much, this makes me happy, when I read this I'm in another world, I really mean it, for fate I found Edward, my best friend, my future boyfriend, I read it in 2 days! n then I started to read this one yesterday when I finished the first story cuz I couldn't stop reading n I finished reading this one today, please make a sequel of this one, n if it's not too much asking, please do a sequel of Edward, my best friend, my future boyfriend cuz I'm going trough a hard time n your story makes me forget, Thanks you!
Babe Pryor chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I want to read more..thats for sure! good lead in..Bella sure has a RICH fantasy life! LOL as do I! xx
bow-peep-black-apples chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
PLEASE KEEP WRITTING ME AND MY FRIEND ARE IN LOVE WITH IT PLEASSE :) :) 3.
ValeAyita21 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
good good

i like your story i read it i whial back just found it agen and i still like it
MynameisJudeLouise chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
There should be a proposal in the epilouge! YAYAYAYAYA!

-nina louise.
S1lv4n4 chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?what else?

i need more xD
SnarryShipper101 chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
This is such a god story!