Reviews for Sleepless
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/11
Oh, I like this one, too. :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/14
Ah, of course it would be Legolas that hides his injury.
But I love sweet Sam! Amazing sewing skills and a nurse too! It's like ... A hobbitly Aragorn! Sam would make a good healer. :)
It's adorable too, the bonding that Legolas and Sam did.
A great fanfic I really enjoyed. Awesome! :D
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So cute! I always like Fanfictions with legolas and Sam because I think it's very likely that they were friends.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Just lovely! Two of my favorite characters (besides Boromir) in a not necessarily canon, but perfectly believable, sort of "missing scene". You seem to get Legolas and Sam just right. And I loved their moment of peace and conversation in the middle of truly dark and dangerous journey.
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I can't believe I never left you a review for that wonderful story! Shame on me!

I would like to say that this is one of my favorite one shot and that I've probably read it three times already ;)! Your Legolas and Sam are simply perfect! I really like the plot of the story. It is simple, but it works well and I do believe that it could have happened during the Felloship's journey! I can only hope that you will write another Legolas/Sam story in the future.
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was an adorable story! I really enjoy interactions between Legolas and the hobbits, and this one happened to be one of the best I've read so far. Keep up the good work!
bella526 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really nice! I liked how you described the newness of their friendship. Their personalities were also believable and conveyed well. :)
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Great job on this. I could so see Legolas refusing to admit he was hurt. Silly, prideful elves... Good thing Sam was there. Keep writing. I really liked your first story too!
lolly pop3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww, that was sweet. I always wondered what a scene between Legolas and Sam would be like, considering Sam's fascination wit Elves. Good work!
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Another great one shot! I've read The Princes of Ithilien are Dead and With Gentle Hands, and I thought I might try some of your other LOTR fics. You definitely don't disappoint.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

decembersonnet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is beyond adorable. I love Elf-Hobbit interactions, especially light, fluffy ones, and there aren't too many out there. Love this!
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Dear Auhor, You are a sadist.

In the Princes of Ithilien are Dead, you chopped his ears off and made him half deaf. In the other one, you snapped two of his teeth.. THIS ONE, SEWING his side up? cruel..

Which is why I absolutely love your writings w

Will go read the other ones soon...

Best Regards,
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Adorable! You kept Sam and Legolas in character and it a plot idea! :D
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oooooo *appreciative awe* I like this story. Sam is so sweet in here. Keep up the good work!