Reviews for Alabaster
BloodCharm chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Interesting! Can't wait for more! :)
slashdlite chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
My Mark is a fart factory and Cena is a manservant to Vince? *choke and gasp with laughter* OMG! The things you write here, Ziggler's foul buttcrack jokes, Hunter scratching his itchy balls ... you just crack me up!

But I have to warn you, if Mark hears you've turned him into a vile gas generator, you'll be taking your last breath! And if you escape him, Cena is going to tan your hide!

I personally like the plan of Miz going in as a hooker to cause distraction. Come on, the whole place is crawling with ugly mutants and the only woman there is the ugly witch, Annabela. Miz would make an awesome wench, compared to her! I'm sure Miz would have diverted all the mutants' attention and the Hardys would be saved!

Awesome chapter! But, please, don't wait that long to update! I could actually smell the mildew!
RRatedauthor chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Where is Onions... bad, bad Onions! Almost sent search party to find Onions!

The plot thickens and, while dressing Miz up as a hooker seemed interesting, it is going to take a lot more to rescue Matt and Jeff.

I had to reread the first eight chapter, it had been so long... tsk, tsk! But your humor is contagious.

Just don't wait another year to update or I will send people after Onions!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Well. The Old Bitch doesn't look like she'll go down quickly. Thank God the Miz-hooker angle was axed. We have at least one intelligent member of this group.

As for Jeff and Matt... let's hope the Old Bitch goes down before she does anything too TOO terrible to them. (you know, beyond the horrifying shit she already did)
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Anabella is one sick, perverted, psycho bitch all right! I really hope you can work your writer's magic and come up with a chapter that not only has every single WWE Superstar and Diva rescue Jeff and Matt but also snap Vince out of his trance long enough so they get out of Alabaster and never come back! I like feisty, rebellious Jeff even when he's forced to wear clothes he'd just as soon put in the shredder for a more rock-and-roll look! Damn you, Chris Jericho, for setting up the Hardys like this!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
*Le gasp!* Gone with the Wind? Jeff? YIKES! It's like the flippin Twilight ZOne!

Anabella must die!

Shannon must not!

And, as always, Matt rules!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
I love how Onions refers to Onions in the third person. It always makes me laugh.

Jeff skirt awesome

Matt wings awesomer

Shannon kidnapped KICK ASS, HARDYZ!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Aunt Anabella is a psycho! But hey, she who hits Chris is a good person in my book.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Uh oh, shniz is going down! Wings... interesting... I'd like to see Mattie with wings...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I loves it when Jericho gets his. Hardy boys git er done!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Naughty Chris, me likes. Oh, mystery and intrigue, me likes more.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Kick ass, Hardys! Kick ass!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Does anything need be said but laughing my ass off?
auerlia chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
love this story plz update soon.
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 8 . 4/17/2009