Reviews for Tick Tock, Mr Potter
Arwenien chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Booooooring. It's a copy of cheap American movies. The characters are only running, fighting and killing... of course in guresome way *I roll my eyes*. I had impression the more blood the more author is excited. Unfortunately not me. I fall asleep in the middle of the story.
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
What kind of ending was that?! Why a completely made up villain with no reasons as to why he hates Harry? Why? It is so infuriating, because I really like the story and it is well written, but the ending is enough to drive you crazy.
readerboy7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
interesting story, if a bit creepy. 4/5
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
interesting this is
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Idea seems kind of similar to saw. I enjoyed reading it, thank you for writing it.
Tmctflyboy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
well thats a stupid ending. you could have ended it with a sentence saying ,and harry went mad never being able to find nemo. and the bad guy spent the rest of his life happy. or something
mattemo153 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
MOAR! ...plz? i know it says complete but it just seems like an intro chapter to me...so more plz?
Ratus chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Excellent story, I do there is a follow up story to this.
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Please update or write a sequel! I really liked this story. Bye bye! :)
Zeeko chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting. I don't like Harry losing though. Harry should always overpower the enemy. He's like, a magical tank, and everyone else is like, a magical musket. Voldemort is maybe a machine gun.

Was hoping Nemo would be someone we knew. Please update soon. I want Harry to win already.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good read. I would love to see this play out, it would be a great story with more "Games".

Cel
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very nice. Nice plot, nice 'game', well written. Intruiguing till the end
Toebang chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A fun read. Thanks for writing.

Tobang
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Sexy story is sexy.

I demand MOAR.
Tehol.Beddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
"Harry's head fell to the ground, as he began to walk towards his fellow guards."

Is it just me, or did Harry get decapitated? I'm not too sure if its a genuine mistake, and I'm in the wrong here. Just thought the above really stood out. Asides from that, had a great time. Thanks for the read.