Reviews for Tick Tock, Mr Potter
Ridiculous premise, with an even more stupid plot.
Arwenien chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Booooooring. It's a copy of cheap American movies. The characters are only running, fighting and killing... of course in guresome way *I roll my eyes*. I had impression the more blood the more author is excited. Unfortunately not me. I fall asleep in the middle of the story.
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
What kind of ending was that?! Why a completely made up villain with no reasons as to why he hates Harry? Why? It is so infuriating, because I really like the story and it is well written, but the ending is enough to drive you crazy.
readerboy7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
interesting story, if a bit creepy. 4/5
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
interesting this is
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Idea seems kind of similar to saw. I enjoyed reading it, thank you for writing it.
Tmctflyboy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
well thats a stupid ending. you could have ended it with a sentence saying ,and harry went mad never being able to find nemo. and the bad guy spent the rest of his life happy. or something
mattemo153 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
MOAR! ...plz? i know it says complete but it just seems like an intro chapter to me...so more plz?
Ratus chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Excellent story, I do there is a follow up story to this.
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Please update or write a sequel! I really liked this story. Bye bye! :)
Zeeko chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting. I don't like Harry losing though. Harry should always overpower the enemy. He's like, a magical tank, and everyone else is like, a magical musket. Voldemort is maybe a machine gun.

Was hoping Nemo would be someone we knew. Please update soon. I want Harry to win already.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good read. I would love to see this play out, it would be a great story with more "Games".

Cel
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very nice. Nice plot, nice 'game', well written. Intruiguing till the end
Toebang chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A fun read. Thanks for writing.

~Tobang