Reviews for Bad News
shoplifterette chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Very good and very realistic. You portrayed Will very well. :-) If you ever decide to continue this fic, you have an interested reader waiting for you. :-)
MajorBachman chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Loved your story so far but I cannot believe you thought this would only be a few chapters. The plot isn't complex, but it really needs a good amount of words to develop properly. So far, you've handled that brilliantly and I wish you keep that up.

Character development is good. I like your Will, and his issues with his appearance, and Molly's view on this.

Even more amazing, I like your Jack. Most often I feel his character in fanfic OOC. You've hit his spot on, I think.

And best of all: the threat of Lecter is there, which often works better that actually having him in sight!

I'd say: keep it up like this (character development, slow progress)!
emilia garcia chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I love your story! So fitting now that they are doing a new Hannibal Lecter series. I like where you are going with Starling. Hope you can eventually get Lecter into the story.
Annadog40 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Continue this story
emilia chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
I knew they would end in Chesapeake! Great connection! I can't wait for the next chapter
SpenStarTTShowbiz chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Oh, I love stories that feature Will Graham. Personally, I prefer him to Clarice Starling. I wish Thomas Harris would close up that story arc instead of trying to write Lecter's back story.

Anyway, your story is very suspenseful, and I can't wait to see what happens.

Great job!
Brietjuh chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
You write very well. I hope you will write another chapter
OodWhovian chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I enjoyed your story. I always wondered what Will would have thought when he heard Dr. Lecter had escaped. I liked your version of events.