Reviews for By Our Blades
cecil coin chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Dudes, great story. keep on writing and stay classy.
Buddha12 chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Make a Jhen Mohran story please!
Buddha12 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
could you make one about a Jhen Mohran please? if you do i will get you more readers :D
Elnachoman chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is the most epic fanfic I have ever 's been a while since an update so I hope there's one this is discontinued,that's a terrible shame.
arcana06m21 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
The temperature at the end really heated up~ Hopes to see next chapter soon ( • w • )
arcana06m21 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Another nice chapter~ Part 2 is actually quite exciting ( • w • )
arcana06m21 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Another nice chapter~ Now I wonder what's the Dragon Maw ( • w • )
arcana06m21 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Another nice chapter, keep up

This is getting interesting~ ( • w • )
Recara chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Nice story, a lot of differences from the old story. but do tell us what happened after sigurd got saved
arcana06m21 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Though I haven't read the original one, so I'm not too sure about what's changed, but nice story~!

Take your time and update~ ( • w • )
hydroboy chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
dude...this has to be one of the best fan fictions i have read so far...3 chapters...and it has been non stop action...suspense and thrilling...i wish you all d best in your next stories...gonna continue reading the next few chapters!..

oh yeah, try a longer story next time!

:) thx for an awesome read!
Fusdio chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Simply amazing. Can't wait for the upcoming battle!
Fusdio chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Thius is one of the greatest fictions I've read in a long time. I look forward to reading ther rest of it.
Greycrescent chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
I really enjoy your story, I have recently started my own (haven't posted it yet for lack of a good title) but I am going to have a hard time staying away from some of your elements. Anyways, keep up the good work I will be reading.
SG-Kai chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
As interesting as 'An Unusual Assignment'.I'll be watching from now on.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »