Reviews for Naruto Dimension
dvilleza chapter 9 . 7/11
man, even in canon, Iwa was pathetic
YO chapter 1 . 3/15
I think this is really great! I just want to point out a spelling error. When you explain how Kakashi and Sakura were killed by Gaara, Temari and Kankuro, you call them the Kazikage's children. The correct spelling is Kazekage. I feel really snooty pointing this out because I think your story is really well written and structured, but it was just something that I noticed. I love this and can't wait to continue reading.
Esmereilda chapter 25 . 2/15
I knew they weren't dead
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 2/15
theyre not gunna be killed off that easily
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 2/14
yep kakashi def believes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger XD
Esmereilda chapter 21 . 2/14
poor Naruto but I'm still loving the naruhina moments here if they are bittersweet
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 2/14
he had better hope is good at breaking genjutsu if he ends up earning kurenai's ire like he did asuma's
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 2/13
danzo u should know u cant out fox a fox
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 2/13
poor Naruto T_T
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 2/11
poor Naruto no matter what world he still has problems with the inuzukas
I mean no offense, but I have to call bullshit on Naruto's level. Firstly, you stated that he never met Jiraiya, so how did he even gain the Toad contract? Even then, if he was only a highly rated Jounin then how would he make any difference in the Pein invasion that basically decimated a village full of Shinobi? I get that this is your story and all, but that just doesn't make sense.
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 2/10
yea its pretty easy to fool gai under the right circumstances
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 2/10
lol Naruto beaten by 'his' own jutsu XD
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 2/10
nice start
Maxine chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
More uploads please! This story is great, dattebane! I wanna know what happens to Naruto Namikaze dattebane! Keep it up, senpaii! :P