Reviews for Naruto Dimension
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Yeah, "incredible defenses" considering they have ALREADY been breached in this story by those fake anbu, I find them kinda laughable, considering in canon, there was the invasion, the kumo kidnapping attempt (x2), then the sound four come to get sasuke, then sasuke just "walks outta the village" THEN the air invasion in "bonds" THEN Pein, plus there is Kabuto and his entire time of spies, PLUS danzo's root, I mean "incredible defenses"? That's gotta be your sense of humor.
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Kinda funny that None of the above were madara huh? (not the masked man, not danzo, not anyone at first), also funny that Hinata of all people was the one that finally NABBED Naruto lol, I didn't think the little mouse had it in her... lol... Danzo is a train wreck as far as plots go, HOW he gets a private army in a dictatorship is BEYOND me, I mean the hokage doesn't need proof, if he SUSPECTS danzo, he could have him executed for looking at him wrong! (who could argue?... He's the BOSS). It also never made sense why nobody slapped a "kill switch" or a "loyalty seal" on SASUKE, I mean anybody, and I MEAN ANYBODY could see he was a time-bomb! Hell if anyone, then sasuke should be the one in ROOT, he'd be a LOT more useful without emotions!
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I am still not really all that clear on how naruto (older version) doesn't know he is the son of Namikaze anyway, I would think that would be something that Orochi would definitely tell him, I mean bossing around the son of the man that almost took the hokage hat from him (and that he killed secretly?)? That's the kinda mind-screw that would be RIGHT UP Orochi's alley.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Actually Kurama is wind and fire natured chakra, it's listed on its bio (it is also VERY knowledgeable of sealing arts and can gather natural energy itself)
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Good well written story but it annoys me when Omakes directly influence the plot rather than being an aside
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
the tv show might have long conversations in the middle of fights for the purpose of exposition, but it's neither necessary nor intelligent to do the same thing in a written story format... it's ridiculous and if everyone took time to explain just what and how they were doing something in the middle of a fight... well it's just plain stupid.
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Not worth reading...
Awkward writing.
E chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
I think you screw yourself right here. Since when any civilians are allowed to make judgement on military standpoint? If so then Hokage should stand down and let a businessman be new kage.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
yea no, you should have failed them.
what Sakura did is betrayal, she is worse than a trash of trashes.

Kakashi should have flat out failed her and not even discuss the objective of the exam.

There is huge line of not understanding and not doing something, and not understanding and doing opposite of what they should do.
helenGet chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god What happened to them?
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great start for the story.
Blomquist chapter 11 . 10/18/2014