Reviews for Naruto Dimension
E chapter 6 . 2/19
I think you screw yourself right here. Since when any civilians are allowed to make judgement on military standpoint? If so then Hokage should stand down and let a businessman be new kage.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
yea no, you should have failed them.
what Sakura did is betrayal, she is worse than a trash of trashes.

Kakashi should have flat out failed her and not even discuss the objective of the exam.

There is huge line of not understanding and not doing something, and not understanding and doing opposite of what they should do.
helenGet chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god What happened to them?
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
NICE CHAPTER.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
AWESOME MEETING BETWEEN THE BOTH NARUTO'S
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great start for the story.
Blomquist chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
(My thoughts)
Not Yahiko, Nagato.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I have to say, I am /almost/ tempted to not read past the Prologue because it works so damn well as a one-shot.
Wut chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
What is Okiri?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Isn't Jigoku the name of the guy that raiga gives a "funeral" in that silly race filler arc? If it helps I believe ibiki's younger brother was one of the racers.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
I don't forgive you. Nor will I ever. Asshole.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Great chapter. Naruto's mission is developped with many details. Good idea to include Kazahana-san.
I wonder what would have happened if the sceal-master had invoqued Namikaze Minato. To make him fight his brother would have been hard, in the kumo-nin mind, ne ? Morever the Shinigami already has Minato's soul.
I didn't expect Hizashi's soul at all. I can't wait to see what will happend next. :D
errobotter chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I'm glad that I found it but I hope that it hasn't been discontinued!
Uchiha01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
With guy and lee, you earned respect for writing that, it was a great part
Arafell chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
I like where its going. Can't wait to see what happens, though I still feel that Namikaze losing was kind of sad in a pathetic sort of way. I feel like he should have been stronger than that, even with only 1/4 of his chakra.