Reviews for Harry Potter and the Garus Glitch
Vianca chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Phew! Amazing chapter, and perfect song choice too. Fits not only Hermione/Ron, but also a bit of Hermione/Regulus and Snape/Narcissa. Though they disregarded it, Regulus and Hermione clearly had feelings for each other, and the whole Snape/Narcissa thing... wow. It all clicked into place when the Glitch was broken. Severus may or may not have loved Narcissa romantically, but he saw his own poor, abused mother in her, so he was fiercely protective of her, killing her abusive husband like he killed his father. Come to think of it, all the Blacks and Malfoys are dead now, apart from Draco. All those years tormenting Harry, and now he's lost his whole family too, his mother even dying a sacrificial death like Lily... Wow. You really are brilliant.
Vianca chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
... WTF?! No! Hermione can't die! Must read on, this can't be right...
Vianca chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Ooh, your Regulus is yummy. ;) I know this is a canon fic, but damn! lol Great chapter. Silly, sweet, sexy, and scary.
Vianca chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Well written chapter, making the workings of the Glitch a little easier to understand. Remus easily let Tonks in because, though he doesn't know it yet, his subconscious remembers the feeling of worth Hermione gave him. I get it, I get it! :)
Vianca chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
OMG! Cried like a baby. That was so beautiful and sad. Your "past" characters are pitch perfect, exactly how I always imagined them. It hurts how much I love these characters, knowing that many of them are going to die. :'(
Vianca chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I kept thinking the "dark-eyed one" was Snape, but I couldn't make up my mind about "light-eyes". Shocks around every turn in this story, and I love your song choices.
Vianca chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Whoa, there! Big twist! More time traveling for Hermione, then?
Vianca chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Wow, that one was exciting. First Azkaban, then Knockturn. Those Gryffs like to flirt with danger.
cheekylilwhit chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Wow. Just wow! This might be the first Ron/Hermione fic I actually like! I admit I was hoping that Crookshanks would turn out to be Regulus (ala Wormtail), the whole him being mean to everyone who wanted to buy him but Hermione would be perfect, but I do understand he had to die. I hope you finish this; it's so, so well-written.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
I have to say I am loving this story! I am sad that soon I shall be out of chapters! I hope you will find the time (and inclination) to update it.
Sugar chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
this story really needs more reviews. i actually cried at the beginning of this chapter.

brilliant story and brilliant writing. I hope you'll have time to finish this story.
craizypet chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
NOOOOOOO! NOT REGULUS! sob... poor reggie... i guess it had to happen... but still...
the unknownn writer chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
This story is AMAZING! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! I want to see what happens.
SKRx chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
i absolutely adore this story! poor regulus though, i may have shed a tear or 10! /3
Shan84 chapter 23 . 2/23/2011
Omg such a great story! I loved it! It had me crying and everything. the way u wrote the characters was believable too. Thank u!