Reviews for Harry Potter and the Garus Glitch
BbHnyBear chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
This is a really good fic. It is well written and has a good plot. I'm surprised there are not more reviews.
Leanna de Weisdorn chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
In case you should ever up date this story. I'm here to read it. )
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 23 . 10/6/2010
this is really good but is Regulus really dead? update soon
speech of silence chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
You are a brilliant writer. This was such a beautifully woven story with it's orginal plot, intense and "on-the-edge-of-your-seat- moments. The story itself was utterly captivating as well as your maintaining every characters' personality, with spins of others. I am in love with this story and i really hope that you would finish this story. Please don't abandon it~ I honestly can not figure out why you do not have more reviews, but nonetheless, this account was created since i saw that you do not allow anonymous reviews. But please consider uploading the rest of your story. I'm sure there are silent readers [as well as non-silent readers] out there who would love to see how this magnificient story all ends. Looking forward to the next chapter~
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
Please update soon! This is so good. I actually almost cried once or twice. I never cry while reading something unless it's believable and really well written.
Sampdoria chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
After some rather busy days I am back reading, and wow how I read. The visit to Azkaban was brilliantly written, I was on the egde of my chair waiting for them to get away safely.

And now this; Hermione obviously having to go back in time to help destroy the locket, keep this up and I will declare this a much better Book 7 than the original one:-)) (Depending on who you "kill" and who ends up with who that is...:-))

Just had to let you know hom much I enjoy this, now I have to go back reading and try to find out who those two who keep an eye on the trio are, and what their motives are.

I'll be back reviewing in a few chapters I guess:-))
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I have just found, and started reading, this story, and so far I am totally impressed and intrigued! I look forward to read more, and I am lucky enough to have many chapters to read still. I migth not review after each chapter, but I will give you another review when I have reachd the last submitted chapter. I have even had willpower enough to not take a peak at chapter 23 to get an inkling on the status of the story, wanting to enjoy every chapter.

The plot seems fantasticly brilliant so far, I am impressed!
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
Ah, I love it! The story. Great job.

Though... it did kind of suck that Regulas died... Yeah, I know he had to... but still. *frowns* And, the way you described him! MAN, HE IS HOT.

Ahem, anyway, I'd like to see it continued. Good luck!

I hope to see an update soon.
Black-Majick chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
hm, im realli enjoyin dis stori, but y did regulas hve 2 die, i hve 2 confess dat i thought reg. and hermione wud be together, instead of her and ron, but, ah well still a smart, and innovative story, pwez write sum mre
TigerTiger02 chapter 23 . 5/26/2009
oh my god, you really need to finish this! its just a pity about Regulus, I was kind of hoping he wouldn't end up dying...
PourLaVie chapter 23 . 5/11/2009
I am quite anxious to see how you resolve this story. Please finish it.
classicmovielover chapter 23 . 5/8/2009
Whoa that was crazy! Why did you kill Regulus? :-( Poor Reggie.
Live2Sk8 chapter 23 . 3/13/2009
Oh please contiue this story! If you're close to being done anyways you should really finish it! It's such a novel idea and I'm dying to see how it ends so please finish it!

-Shawn
LadyStrider17 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
...R.A.B. destroyed the locket Horcrux with a muggleborn witch, born after he died...'

Oh my goodness, this sounds so cool! I'm defineteley going to keep reading. Great job so far!
pokane chapter 23 . 2/11/2009
I just found this fics and as I don't read author's notes (I prefer to let the story speak for itself) I did not know until i read this chapter that you were contemplating not finishing it. That would be a grave mis-service. The plot is original, that characters ring true. please do complete it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »