Reviews for Harry Potter and the Garus Glitch
LadyStrider17 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
This is really interesting so far-and I'm only on the second chapter! Great job!

I can't wait to see where this story leads!
Yann chapter 23 . 2/10/2009
Pleease, write a (happy?) ending to your very good story
jayley chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
well,i have to admit i thought it was too dramatic...and the letter harry wrote definitely had something missing, it was just too blah and straightforward somehow...the sobbing and the crying are a bit too much really, otherwise it was written fairly well, just not to my taste of drama
mallen89 chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
OH MY GOSH! You have to finish this story! PLEASE? I love how you had Regulus be the reason and the one to really help Snape become who he is at the end of the chapter. It's so great to see how that happend. But I don't understand why Draco had to go to the hospital wing...did I miss something? Anyways great story and I really do hope that you finsih this one!
PrincessSpaz chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
IT'S ANOTHER REVIEW!

I've done about half of your reviews now... lol.

This is getting seriously fascinating?

How many more chapters? I hope it's a lot!

Please continue!

I promise to send this to all of my HP-loving friends and tell them to review!
PrincessSpaz chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
ITZA REVIEW!

Yay updates!

Please continue!

I'm anxious to see the whole HermioneXRon/Regulus/Remus thing work out!
mallen89 chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
Okay. So I started reading this story yesterday and I really love it. It's a great story and I love and Regulus is falling for Hermione. I just wish she could go with it! Great Story! I'm looking forward to the rest of it!
PrincessSpaz chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
Wow.

I can't believe how unloving your other readers are!

Only 2 reviews? Really? So so wrong. This is a great idea and a great story. It deserves raving reviews which is exactly what I intend to give it.

I love how the story seamlessly (if not at a bit of a stretch) fits into the other books. Great work and PLEASE continue because this is pretty much awesome.
Yann chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Hi !

Nice story and totally readable writting style

Go on like this :)
Ithanny chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Hi! .

I have just started reading, and I have to say that this is brilliant! I just think that it's going a bit too fast, but this is not my story, so I'm not allowed to say anything... ;P

Keep up, I will read more tomorrow.

/Ithanny