Reviews for The Kiss of an Enigma
raut1903 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i like the story...but am unsure on a dark sadistic jeff...good writing though. Set the scene perfectly
NeonNero chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I Love It!
Nialon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was really great. You set up the tone for it well.
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow. This is great. You're descriptions are something else. Really good. I hope that maybe you can continue this. Really great story.
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
O! O! Follow-up! Follow-up! Pretty plz? *O.O*
barbiedoll chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey! Come on, this is too good to be a one-short fic. Please continue with this fic.
Pheonix-Syren chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Nice. I like it, i kind of agree with you i'm not much of hardy/taker but it's growing on me the more i read it .
AnonymousPunk chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh I like this one so far. Hope you continue it!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow!

I really liked this one. I'd like to see how this dynamic aspect would go. Please delve more into it.
theytalktome chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh wow, this is so good! Your description is amazing, I love it. I've never seen this pairing before, but you make it eerily delicious.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very good! I think you could get more chapters out of this. I have always loved the Taker/Jeff pairing. I will keep an eye open for any new chapters hopefully you will write more.
JNHwwe chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
:O omfg! one of the best fanfics ever wrote i loved it! please let there be another one ... i can not wait to see what you have for the next one. xoxoxox
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was really great!

..but poor Mark..

anywayz please make a follow up this was really good
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
D*mn, I love a good Jeff/Taker story. Both men are full of passion and very, very few can capture it. And you my dear are one of them.

Kinda makes me wanna go out and get kissed by Jeffy. lol

I hope that this is more than a one shot hun, there is so much left unsaid and undone. For if Jeff had to brave the darkness, will Mark find it in himself to brave the light for the one that he cares about?

Anyways, I Loved It!